No announcement yet.

New Xbox 360 Destroys Disks When Moved

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Xbox 360 Destroys Disks When Moved

why would you move it while the disc is spinning?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ke$ha View Post
      why would you move it while the disc is spinning?
      Well people do accidentally knock things don't they?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
        Well people do accidentally knock things don't they?
        Ive never accidentally knocked my consoles or dvd player because they are on a stand under my tv and not laying around on the floor.

if you leave an electrical appliance lying around then knock into it your an idiot, plus isnt that thing a prototype anyway?

Comment

Ive never accidentally knocked my consoles or dvd player because they are on a stand under my tv and not laying around on the floor.

if you leave an electrical appliance lying around then knock into it your an idiot, plus isnt that thing a prototype anyway?
          Nope it's a retail model they gave everyone at E3 one for free. It's not just knocking into it that will be a problem, that thing seemed to fu(k that disc up pretty easily, i definitely wouldn't keep it vertical.

Comment

i put mine on a crate for the cooling system to work better

Comment

Nope it's a retail model they gave everyone at E3 one for free. It's not just knocking into it that will be a problem, that thing seemed to fu(k that disc up pretty easily, i definitely wouldn't keep it vertical.
              If its that big a problem im sure there will be a recall and changes made to the next shipment, i wouldnt worry.

Comment

Originally posted by TheManniePhresh View Post
                i put mine on a crate for the cooling system to work better
                I put mine in the freezer, and then the ****ing thing froze the disc!

****ing microsoft

Comment

If its that big a problem im sure there will be a recall and changes made to the next shipment, i wouldnt worry.
                  Unlikely, the original 360 had a similar problem, you would have thought they would have fixed it in the new model instead of making it worse.

Comment

Unlikely, the original 360 had a similar problem, you would have thought they would have fixed it in the new model instead of making it worse.
                    typical american technology

Comment

Working...
                    X