Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

READ DEAD REDEMPTION GETS a 9.8 FROM IGN!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] READ DEAD REDEMPTION GETS a 9.8 FROM IGN!

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/objects/143/14320288.html

UK SCORE - 9.8
    AUS SCORE - 9.8
    US SCORE - 9.7

Thats amazing,9.8? Thats some GTA level of scoring,this game is gona be sick,since it got announced it looked crazy as hell,cant wait to get a copy of this

fook me, a 9.8?

ill be getting this game for sure

Comment

IGN also gave GTA IV a 10 and Assassin's Creed II a 9.2.

They don't know how to review games. Destructoid is one of the few sites worth a damn when it comes to reviewing games.

Comment

This **** is HOT! cop it everybody

Comment

I got this **** yesterday game is fuuckin awesome.

If you like GTA games you'll love this, basically same **** but wild west.

Tons of details and tons of **** to do. Yesterday I spent a couple hours just hunting **** and skinning them and taking their meat, such as deer, buffalo, boar, rabbits, birds, vultures, wolves, coyotes, armadillos, rattles snakes and much more.

Why you ask? Besides the fact it's fun you can sell the skin/meat for money at any store and it also helps level up your skills (like sharpshooting, etc.).

What's also dope is the fact you'll be doing your own thing and some **** will pop off near buy, like a robbery or a gun fight or some hoe getting beat down. You can just chill and watch or intervene.

Getting challenged to a duel is awesome. Shot a guy 8 times in the face the first time lol.

This is one of those games I can tell I'm going to play for months and I haven't even checked out the multi player **** yet
          Last edited by ИATAS; 05-19-2010, 03:00 PM.

Comment

This game is simply amazing.

I was in the saloon in Armadillo and i heard some people screaming outside. I go out and there are a bunch of people watching as some guy beats up a prostitute talking about how she should have respected him.

The dude stabs her, and keeps stabbing her while she's down. I take my gun out and he starts running right away, i chase him down cause i wanted to beat him up first instead of killing him right away. But the ****er was too fast and i could not catch up to him.

So i shot him in the leg from a distance, ran up to him and proceed to kick the **** out of him. When i was done i shot him in the head.

Words cannot express how awesome that was.

Comment

1 more day to go!!

I can't fucking wait

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                I got this **** yesterday game is fuuckin awesome.

If you like GTA games you'll love this, basically same **** but wild west.

Tons of details and tons of **** to do. Yesterday I spent a couple hours just hunting **** and skinning them and taking their meat, such as deer, buffalo, boar, rabbits, birds, vultures, wolves, coyotes, armadillos, rattles snakes and much more.

Why you ask? Besides the fact it's fun you can sell the skin/meat for money at any store and it also helps level up your skills (like sharpshooting, etc.).

What's also dope is the fact you'll be doing your own thing and some **** will pop off near buy, like a robbery or a gun fight or some hoe getting beat down. You can just chill and watch or intervene.

Getting challenged to a duel is awesome. Shot a guy 8 times in the face the first time lol.

This is one of those games I can tell I'm going to play for months and I haven't even checked out the multi player **** yet
                Can you set traps and stuff for hunting?

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
                  Can you set traps and stuff for hunting?
                  word son.

So far I've bought "bait" from local stores and if you place it whatever native animals to that area will be attracted. You need to hide off in the distance so you don't scare them away.

I did that for some coyotes. Used the bait which looked like some sort of blood, hid off behind a bush and in a couple minutes a pack of like 5 came and I lit their asses up lol

game is so fun

Comment

Holy ****? I'm reading what you guys are saying... Should I go buy this **** right now?

Comment

Working...
                    X