No announcement yet.

Red Dead Redemption

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    Two more reviews came in, it's at 96% now putting it on even terms with the amazing trio of Bioshock, the Orange Box and Mass Effect 2. This means that jointly with those others it is the second highest rated 360 game on Metacritic after GTA IV.
    i never played mass effect, bioshock, orange box, only gta 4 was pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
      i never played mass effect, bioshock, orange box, only gta 4 was pretty good
      Orange Box is good, Half Life 2 is a huge game as is the episode one and two expansions and Portal is awesome and has one of the best video game villains of all time. Bioshock is totally amazing, really atmospheric and scary. Oh and Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 are the best video games I have ever played ever.

Don't have GTA4. Might have to buy it once I finish Red Dead Redemption.

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post

Can you get it tonight?!

I have to wait until Friday
        Defintely..sorry man.

Am getting 2 copies..

Comment

been playing it for like 3 hours already, this game is HOT!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Orange Box is good, Half Life 2 is a huge game as is the episode one and two expansions and Portal is awesome and has one of the best video game villains of all time. Bioshock is totally amazing, really atmospheric and scary. Oh and Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 are the best video games I have ever played ever.

Don't have GTA4. Might have to buy it once I finish Red Dead Redemption.

All very true statements. All I want to add is.. GET GTA 4 !!

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
              been playing it for like 3 hours already, this game is HOT!
              You lucky bastard!

Comment

Watched 10mins of a stream last night seemed pretty dull.. dude was just picking flowers

Comment

I'm waiting on my copy to arrive in the mail sometime today; it's been out for delivery since 7:30am.

For those of you just finding out about the game, you're lucky, as I've been waiting for this for over a year and a half now. I've always wanted a great western game and really trust Rockstar to do a great job with it since they are the king of sandbox games. Bioware and Bethesda are good also, but their **** is so buggy, you'll spend more time waiting for patches than actually playing their games.

Comment

Got this at midnight release, the game is great. But i think it's more of a required taste, i played some of the story and tried the online once, will play again later and check out more. the different outfits you can get are nice, clearly a enhanced GTA engine, but still manages to be it's own game with top notch voice acting and re playability.

Comment

I played the opening parts before I want to bed this morning, it's very good.

Comment

Working...
                      X