Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spoony rips Final Fantasy X apart.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Spoony rips Final Fantasy X apart.

Part 1

20 minutes long but funny.

FF8 and 10 were the best. Don't know what he's talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Flab View Post
      FF8 and 10 were the best. Don't know what he's talking about.
      LMAO, no, no they were not. 10 was a 5 out of 10 for me and 8 was ****ing horrible, made absolutely no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
        LMAO, no, no they were not. 10 was a 5 out of 10 for me and 8 was ****ing horrible, made absolutely no sense.
        red k.

Comment

I didn't enjoy 10 personally, actually that a lie. I enjoyed it alot, but my enjoyment for the gameplay was ruined by the fact I had to play as Tidus and had to watch a cutscene of him crying every 10 minutes.

I almost stopped playing ff13 because Vanille and Hope were getting on my nerves, Vanille for being so damn high pitched and constantly happy and Hope for being a *****. But there characters got better Tidus just continued to get annoying.

I'm proberbly also one of the few that didn't enjoy ff7....

Comment

^ Final Fantasy IV, VII and VIII had the BEST cast of characters. Especially VII, because everyone was so badass.

Comment

VII was always overrated but It lives to the hype. But I like VI more personally. VIII is way too cheesy for my taste. IV is also badass.

Comment

overated but lives up to the hype.............

lol

anyway, 7 was jaw droppingly amazing and both the first and last game to truely amaze me. shame that when i beat the last boss sephiroth with the ten gazillion hit move it cut to black and that was it [yes it must of crashed]

8 was also very good IMO and i loved the ***gy ass card game :P

9........for kids.

10 i played throught to the end, but didnt complete the bulk of the extra ****.

11.....dressage. enough said

12......its now like world of warcraft, except infinitely more boring.

Comment

Working...
                X