No announcement yet.

Any video game freelancers here????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any video game freelancers here????

I am thinking about making a video game with a help of game software.

First thing first is that my games are gonna be old school games nothing fancy in terms of graphic but the game ideas are gonna be clever, stretagy type games with more freedom and I might make it educational a bit too.

Anyway I am wondering if there are any video game free lancers here that have done this and how did you guys sell your game??? I am not looking in a career persay I do other hobbies that brings in some money and since video game was a hobbie of mine I wouldent mine learning how to do so as a free lancer if not thats ok too.

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
    It would be hard for you to do so on your own. You can make a ame for this wesite and have people play it if you like. www.newgrounds.com
    Thats a pretty good website thanks!

Also I got a new job as a security guard and my supervisor who only comes to the work site maybe like once a week says blieve it or not that I could bring a laptop if I get bored.

So usualy what I can do is walk around and patrol the building then go back to the office and do w/e I want.

So because of that usualy at work I have some serious down time which is nice.

Comment

Working...
    X