Collapse
No announcement yet.

OUCH, FF13 only gets an 8.4 on IGN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I played about an hour, very underwhelming so far. Of course it's still basically the tutorial but the combat seems very shallow, you can only control the main character. Using 1 potion heals your full party to full health, too.

If 10 hours in i'm still getting through all the fights by only hitting auto combat imma trade that **** in.

It looks very good graphically though.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
      I played about an hour, very underwhelming so far. Of course it's still basically the tutorial but the combat seems very shallow, you can only control the main character. Using 1 potion heals your full party to full health, too.

If 10 hours in i'm still getting through all the fights by only hitting auto combat imma trade that **** in.

It looks very good graphically though.
      The game is 50 to 60 hours long man and all you'll give it is 10 hours, i guess you dont play much rpg's.

I stopped hitting auto combat like an hour into the game, I like to do things myself, once you get the option to paradigm shift you should enjoy the combat a little bit more, at least I did. Once you get more skills and magic you shouldn't need auto combat, you'll have too many attack options you'll want to do it yourself.

Comment

im a big FF fan and im loving this game, im about 5 hours in the battle system is good, i like the roles u can choose and the paradigm shifts are cool. only controling 1 player is different but i cant say it bothers me that much.

i reckon serahs focus was to get the others to the fal'cie...... but who knows, the story seems good tho, a lot better than FF12 allready

Comment

Working...
        X