Collapse
No announcement yet.

God of War III ( Discussion )

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah since I'm in UK but pre-ordered it. Played the demo twice in a row and it is ABSOLUTELY EPIC! Completed number 1 Friday Night and number 2 before so now I can look forward to The Game Of The Year Of 2010

Comment

I predict it'll be possibly better than Bayonetta.

Comment

Can anyone post spoiler of the storyline one they have completed it please

Comment

Originally posted by RTS View Post
          I was at Gamestop this morning to trade in my Mass Effect 2, GREAT GAME! and because I have God Of War reserved the hooked me up with a poster of Kratos lol. ****s ill son, putting it up in my room!!!
          LOL. When you bring chicks over their panties are going to fly off when they see your Kratos poster.

Comment

So i got it and it's fucking incredible. Hard(Titan) mode will rape you.

gow3 > heavy rain > ff13

Comment

[IMG]http://www.***********.com/media2/image/2/2/4/3/22438/f/6/d/2/f6d27867c47b9c863bbee55d6f135915.gif[/IMG]
              [IMG]http://www.***********.com/media2/image/2/2/4/3/22438/4/a/9/e/4a9eef968bdee1d22f1bc54d801ecaf7.gif[/IMG]

Comment

sexiest game ever.....

Comment

You start off with most of your moves and blades but like the other God of War's you get robbed of them at the beginning.

The bosses haven't been this dope since MGS4.

Comment

This is by far, and I'm saying this with 100% truth, this is by far the most epic game ever created. This game is ****ing beyond my expectations. I knew it would be good, but not this good. And yes this ****s all over Bayonetta.

Comment

AMAZING FRIKING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't even finished but the Hades battle was so epic i wanted to do it again.

killing Poseidon is awesome too.

Comment

Working...
                      X