Bioshock 2 gets a 9.1 on IGN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Bioshock 2 gets a 9.1 on IGN

http://au.xbox360.ign.com/articles/106/1066915p1.html

Biggest complaint seems to be that "it's not different enough from the first" but the first was awesome, so who cares

Anybody knows when the UK release date is ??
    Loved the first game !

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
      Anybody knows when the UK release date is ??
      Loved the first game !
      Tuesday, Although mine is due to arrive today

Thank you Shopto.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post

Thank you Shopto.
        ace, let us know how it goes, it looks good, and you can never trust IGN scores if you ask me.

Comment

Thank you Shopto.
          Nice, tell us what you think of it after you've played it.

Comment

Just gave it a spin, first hour or so. It's good, didn't wow me as much as the opening to the first Bioshock though.

And the story hasn't been as intriguing early on but it may change, on he plus side the actual combat and shooting I find much better, there are more enemies this time round so it means you have a think a little more but anyone who's good at FPS games should have no trouble.

So far it's been worth my money, I'll try the multiplayer and get back to you on that.

Comment

As much as i loved the first Bio Shock i dont think i will bother getting Bio Shock 2 ...to many people are saying that its not any different than the first !?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
                As much as i loved the first Bio Shock i dont think i will bother getting Bio Shock 2 ...to many people are saying that its not any different than the first !?
                Why would you want it to be?

It's like changing the formula to Halo, or God of War. Rapture and the atmosphere are part of Bioshock that wasn't going to change.

Comment

Why would you want it to be?

It's like changing the formula to Halo, or God of War. Rapture and the atmosphere are part of Bioshock that wasn't going to change.
                  Exactly! Can't wait to hear what the multiplayer is like.

Comment

Just played it now,im like a hour in,and its great,the gunplay has improved,the mele's are great,graphics havent improved too much from the first,but its still a beautiful game,the story so far is good,im very intrested to see where it goes,great game so far!

Comment

Working...
                    X