Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bioshock 2 gets a 9.1 on IGN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, I traded Halo 3 for Bioshock on www.gametz.com on May 5 2008!!!! And I didn't play it yet... tell me I'm missing something and I'll play it hahaa

Comment

Originally posted by sebspeed View Post
      Lol, I traded Halo 3 for Bioshock on www.gametz.com on May 5 2008!!!! And I didn't play it yet... tell me I'm missing something and I'll play it hahaa
      Your definately missing out, one of the most original and unique games I've ever played, great story that keeps you on the edge, get that game in your console!!

Comment

I have the first one on PC and I like it. I'll get Bioshock 2 also, but yeah.....

Comment

Damn im gettin mine on Friday when i get paid.... Cant wait!!!!

Comment

Finished it last night, it is a great game. I can't help but shake the feeling that because the first Bioshock was so good this is an inferior game in almost every way (other than the shooting)

It's still great but the story didn't impact me the way the first one did but few have, it's still a spectacular game.

Comment

Just beat the game last night,amazing game,theres more of a story then the original,but the twists dont have the same impact as the first ( what game twists can haver a better impact then the first bioshock anyway? ) but the shooting was better,the plasmids are better,and the sequences,especially towards the end are sick,a great game

Comment

Originally posted by bishop2006 View Post
                Just beat the game last night,amazing game,theres more of a story then the original,but the twists dont have the same impact as the first ( what game twists can haver a better impact then the first bioshock anyway? ) but the shooting was better,the plasmids are better,and the sequences,especially towards the end are sick,a great game
                You thought there was more of a story?

I thought there was less of a story, moreso because in the first game your drip fed the details slowly working it out, in this one your given an outpour of story from the start that directly told to you. I think it's more generic, I pretty much guessed what was going to happen by about 3/4 of the way through

Comment

Originally posted by sebspeed View Post
                  Bioshock 1 is in my top 10 games ever. So yeah you should play it.

As for bioshock 2, played a little bit last night, it's good so far. I played the multiplayer too, i thought the multiplayer would blow but it's hella fun.

Comment

I've played few the first few levels and so far i'm impressed.

Comment

Went and got it a couple of days ago and yeah i am really enjoying it

Comment

Working...
                      X