Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the gayest game you've ever played?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
    The old Karate Kid game for Nintendo was a piece of ****. I hated that fucking game.
    I was going to say the same thing.... 3 levels, virtually impossible to win..

terrible controls, and death traps all over the place... **** game

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
      cod:mw2...
      Seriously?

Comment

tony hawk project 8. it's the only game EVER to give me a headache from boredom. Only game I ever traded in too.

Comment

Juiced on PS2 was a big disappointment for me. Not what I thought it was going to be.

Should've bought Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition.

Comment

state of emergancy was pretty bad, it was hyped up all to hell, comming off the back of Grand Theft AUto 3, people thought it was going to be huge, and it was sooooooooooo lame. Fortunatly i preordered with the ability to return the game within 48 hours if it sucked....

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
              Fade To Black, PSX.

I actually chose to buy this game with my own money when I was 13, boy was I upset.
              lol i remember that game, it was weird.

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
                state of emergancy was pretty bad, it was hyped up all to hell, comming off the back of Grand Theft AUto 3, people thought it was going to be huge, and it was sooooooooooo lame. Fortunatly i preordered with the ability to return the game within 48 hours if it sucked....
                I have State of Emergency 2 on PS2 Luckily I only paid $10 for it.

Comment

Superman 64.

Comment

Working...
                  X