FNR4 CAB's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
    Me too.

Plus....Does anybody know what exactly Punch Accuracy does? I've set it to 55 now so i have an advantage in Championship mode.
    Punch Accuracy lowers the window for an opponents dodging of your punch. So an opponent with low punch accuracy you will be able to duck, bob and weave and side step..etc easier than if they had high punch accuracy.

So a guy with low accuracy punches would be easier to dodge then counter there punches.

It might also increase your chances of getting your punches perfectly blocked for a counter however I never tested that aspect out extensively. So I can't say it affects that one way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by Akyra View Post
      i really need a good arthur abraham cab...
      Do my stats not work?

Originally posted by ILLuminato
      What difficulty do y'all play on? do you guys use sliders?
      I play on GOAT with Physical Damage and Damage Awareness both around the middle, Foul Awareness at about 7, Power on 7, Toughness on 5, Speed at 6, Offensive Awareness at 2, Defensive Awareness at 7, Counter-Punch Window at 0 and Punch output anywhere from 0 to 5 based on the fighter. It works out really well. Not quite a sim, but I'm getting closer.

Also, does anyone know how to get more CAB slots? In R3, you could create a new account and load the both of them at once, but I don't think that would work here because you have to sign in on the xbox.

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanYeti View Post
        Do my stats not work?

I play on GOAT with Physical Damage and Damage Awareness both around the middle, Foul Awareness at about 7, Power on 7, Toughness on 5, Speed at 6, Offensive Awareness at 2, Defensive Awareness at 7, Counter-Punch Window at 0 and Punch output anywhere from 0 to 5 based on the fighter. It works out really well. Not quite a sim, but I'm getting closer.

Also, does anyone know how to get more CAB slots? In R3, you could create a new account and load the both of them at once, but I don't think that would work here because you have to sign in on the xbox.
        oh no, they do man!!

i'm just talking about the skin (since that's all i need now)... i'm trying to convince myself some of the cabs i'm seeing look like abraham but i haven't been able to fool myself. lol!!

but your stats are really good and personally i think they're very accurate!! thank you (because i've used a few of your stats already)!

Comment

Thank you! I'm glad to hear that they work. I have an Abraham that's shockingly good facially, but the shape of the head is off. When I turn my Xbox back on, i'll tell you who it's by.

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanYeti View Post
            Thank you! I'm glad to hear that they work. I have an Abraham that's shockingly good facially, but the shape of the head is off. When I turn my Xbox back on, i'll tell you who it's by.
            that'd be awesome man!!! really... also i have xbox so i'd definitely appreciate it!

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
              Ricky Hatton definitely had quick movement and was able to close distances very quickly.

I find your strategy of 2 punch combo then clinch with Ricky to be hilarious.
              Haha, yeah, I wouldn't do that if i was fighting a real person, but I like to do the Tszyu fight and I can't win if I don't hug. Tszyu is just too accurate and powerful.

Comment

are you down for any requests? either way, keep up the good work.

Comment

Sure. Who do you want to see?

Comment

JLC, izzy vazquez, rafa marquez, vernon forrest, david haye, juanma lopez, vic darchinyan...

Comment

Jose Luis Castillo

Suggested Nickname: El Terrible
                      Height: 5'8"
                      Weight: 130-140 lbs
                      Reach: Short
                      Block Style: Textbook
                      Signature Punch: Ducking Lead Hook
                      Style: Textbook
                      Punching Style: Power
                      Best Punch: Left Hook
                      Boxer A.I.: Infighter
                      Left Hand Power - 89
                      Right Hand Power - 81
                      Hand Speed - 82
                      Punch Accuracy - 83
                      Foot Speed - 80
                      Head Movement - 78
                      Block Strength - 86
                      Head Toughness - 93
                      Body Toughness - 86
                      Stamina - 92
                      Heart - 92
                      Cuts - 75
                      Swelling - 82
                      Chin - 94
                      Notes: Castillo is a good infighter, but you can beat him with good body work and consistent counterpunching. I did Castillo-Corrales three or four times and it always turned into an inside slugfest just like the real thing. Hard to keep down, he'll be on you pretty consistently. Overall, feels right, 8/10.
                      Last edited by BigStereotype; 03-31-2010, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X