Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone heard anything about Fallout: New Vegas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone heard anything about Fallout: New Vegas?

I was really excited when they announced this game, 9 months ago, but since then i haven't heard anything.

I haven't seen anything new when I did a search. It should be out later in the year.

Comment

How about you give them a chance to make the game first.

Comment

Originally posted by badblood View Post
        How about you give them a chance to make the game first.
        Lol, but you think in 9 months maybe a screenshot or a teaser trailer wuld have been released, they will probably save it for e3 now

Comment

Yeah, But I've heard it'll be made by a 3rd part. Bethesda is too busy. We'll probably hear more about it mid 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            Yeah, But I've heard it'll be made by a 3rd part. Bethesda is too busy. We'll probably hear more about it mid 2010
            That sucks ass!

What are Bethesda busy with? all they should do is fallout and elder scrolls.

this third party better not **** it up!

Comment

Borderlands > Fallout.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                That sucks ass!

What are Bethesda busy with? all they should do is fallout and elder scrolls.

this third party better not **** it up!
                I remember reading in a forum Bethesda is planning on making Elder Scrolls five this year and Fallout 4 will also be made by Bethesda. New Vegas on the other hand.. 3rd party.

''Shack: When did Bethesda start thinking about a Fallout spin-off?

Pete Hines: It's something that we've discussed at night for a while, and just had talked about doing. And we said, well, if we're going to do this, we want to do it with the right kinds of folks, and the folks that could do right by it, have the right kind of experience, the right background.

Honestly, we just felt like Obsidian was a great fit for that. They have experience doing this kind of thing, they have guys that worked on the original Fallout games. We really liked their idea for what it is they wanted to do, and we just said, "Okay."

http://www.shacknews.com/featuredarticle.x?id=1113

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                  I remember reading in a forum Bethesda is planning on making Elder Scrolls five this year and Fallout 4 will also be made by Bethesda. New Vegas on the other hand.. 3rd party.

''Shack: When did Bethesda start thinking about a Fallout spin-off?

Pete Hines: It's something that we've discussed at night for a while, and just had talked about doing. And we said, well, if we're going to do this, we want to do it with the right kinds of folks, and the folks that could do right by it, have the right kind of experience, the right background.

Honestly, we just felt like Obsidian was a great fit for that. They have experience doing this kind of thing, they have guys that worked on the original Fallout games. We really liked their idea for what it is they wanted to do, and we just said, "Okay."

http://www.shacknews.com/featuredarticle.x?id=1113
                  I have a feeling Obsidian will fok it up....

Comment

Working...
                  X