No announcement yet.

Your Modern Warfare 2 Kill Ratio,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Modern Warfare 2 Kill Ratio,

Im not asking this question because mine is sky high, im just wondering what your guys Kill to Death ratio is on Modern Warfare 2, Ive only been playing a few days so mines higher at the moment but will even itself out eventually

I know its not the most important thing in the game, but just interested in what everyones is online..

If you wanna add another stats like accuracy, wins, loss.. Feel Free

I'm at 1.15 right now. When i started i had a very hard time and at one point i had a ratio of 0.45. I got better and i do pretty good now, i still have some bad games. I don't camp much, i'm pretty agressive.

My best game was 28-3, but honestly i was just pretty lucky that game.

I was checking the leaderboards, the top guy has like 45000 kills and 2000 deaths, how the **** is it even possible?

Mostly likely some of those modded controllers with autoaim.

Comment

Mine is about 2.68 which is about average for me and the CoD series. It has been going up since I have developed good killstreak combinations. I mostly play objective oriented games because I hate routing out campers only for them to just camp on the other side of the map to start it all over.

Comment

1.50 at the moment. Only been playing Free-For-All.

Comment

Around 1.50 for me. Took me a while to get used to it but its going up steadily now.

My accuracy is like 23%.

Comment

My accuracy was 28. something % last time I checked.

Comment

I'm a pro gamer.

Comment

Forgot to mention that i have mostly been playing ground wars. I get very good scores when played free for all, most likely because there is always somebody to kill.

Comment

I'm still in boot camp.

Comment

I play search and destroy & free 4 all.

Comment

Working...
                    X