Your Modern Warfare 2 Kill Ratio,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
    You have 28%?!

Do you snipe alot? Or use the 3 shot burst gun?
    I've only been using the Famas so far.

Comment

last i checked my accuracy was around 19-20% but i KNOW its higher, because that was before i started sniping, when i get on later i'll check it again...

i need to change my killstreaks i think, have the care package @4, precision airstrike @6 and harrier @7...

i had the pavelow for a while but it just wasnt getting me enough kills on some of the indoor maps for being a 9....

Comment

yeah its 20%+

and my ratio is now 1.41

Comment

My accuracy is now at 28.79% with my K/D Ratio now standing at 1.53.

Comment

My accuracy isn't even half as great as you guys. Its only 17-18 percent. What do you guys do Snipe? If so I can see why it is so high otherwise WTF am I doing wrong. It might be do to my aggressive close range attacking style. However, my 2.6-2.7 KDR is a nice compensation.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
              My accuracy isn't even half as great as you guys. Its only 17-18 percent. What do you guys do Snipe? If so I can see why it is so high otherwise WTF am I doing wrong. It might be do to my aggressive close range attacking style. However, my 2.6-2.7 KDR is a nice compensation.
              I've only used the Famas so far and my accuracy is now at 29.03%. I rarely pull the trigger until I'm sure I'll hit my opponent and I always try and get close.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
                I either use the Famas or snipe. Never spray, only shoot when you have a clear shot.

To be fair, most people have around 17%.

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
                  I either use the Famas or snipe. Never spray, only shoot when you have a clear shot.

To be fair, most people have around 17%.
                  Yeah, Famas is nice for TDM where you can stay back. But in objective games you have to mix it up a little more and it requires more close quarter fights. The Famas isn't good at that. Thats why I tend to use other guns.

Comment

mines 0.79

it shall get better

Comment

This game has nothing but campers, but I manage.

I use Marathon all the time.. With Commando Pro.. and stopping power.. Slice the **** out of those campers.. I chase them all.

The ACR is the best gun IMO.. Accurate and pretty strong.

Comment

Working...
                      X