Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2: Close range battle is dead.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's more realistic, but now it's going to come down to a bunch of campers hiding somewhere up high and waiting/hoping for someone to come their way. I ain't got time for that, I still go running out there anyway, I'd rather try and get some enjoyment out of my game by looking for action rather than hiding to boost stats that matter not a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand View Post
      it's more realistic, but now it's going to come down to a bunch of campers hiding somewhere up high and waiting/hoping for someone to come their way. I ain't got time for that, I still go running out there anyway, I'd rather try and get some enjoyment out of my game by looking for action rather than hiding to boost stats that matter not a bit.
      yeah, i run n gun like a mofo and still get mad kills.... im using the SCAR (bling) w/ extended mags and silencer

but there's two maps specifically (estate and the one with all the bunkers) where i've seen mad camping

but other than that i love it... terminal is probably my fave level so far

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
        i LOVE IT... its more like Hardcore on COD4, which is all i played...

the whole "takes a full clip to kill someone" nonsense had to stop

Same here, used to love hardcore mode on COD4, the new one feels like hardcore is on by default.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          Lets just say I see you, you're pretty much dead. That wasn't so much the case with COD 4.
          Well that means the person who sees the enemy first has the upper hand, which is the case in real life so its better that way

Comment

It would bother me if COD was an arcade shooter like Halo or Resistance, but its not it aiming for realism and its better this way.

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand View Post
              You express how I feel man. I'm tired of campers but I can't blame them. With that sort of health how can you average a +?

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
                Well that means the person who sees the enemy first has the upper hand, which is the case in real life so its better that way
                With more health, you seperate the good from the great players. With low health, 1st see 1st kill; everyones on the same level.

Comment

You definitely die faster in MW2.. it is a bit frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    You definitely die faster in MW2.. it is a bit frustrating.
                    and you can DEF tell who is using stopping power..... its 1-2 shots n your dead....

that gets aggravating... stopping power is the new juggernaut in terms of making it unfair

BUT: if i'm not bitching because im free to use it i just prefer not to!

Comment

Its not like real life. You respawn.

Comment

Working...
                      X