No announcement yet.

**** Microsoft IN THE ****ING ASS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** Microsoft IN THE ****ING ASS!!!

Bought an Elite 360 bundle just over a year ago for $400 after my first console got the RROD. Now a day after the release of MW2, I turn on the console and get the fucking E74 error, and what do you know?

I bought the console before Microsoft decided to cover this general fucking hardware error under the 3 year system warranty. So now I have to pay $100 to get it repaired.

And I have a pile of useless games and an 3 month Live I just activated.

And also, regardless of if I dropped $400 on an Elite Console, Gamestop will only give me $70. Yeah that's right $70 fucking big ones for my troubles.

Fuck Microsoft in the ASS with a Louisville Slugger!!!!

I'm going PS3.

Once again, FUCK MICROSOFT!!!!!

It's time to make the switch sir... PS3> Xbox 360

Get the ps3. It's worth the money.

Comment

Damn I over looked the $70 for the Elite aha! Sell it on EBAY or Craigslist.

Comment

yeah man go ps3 much better system...plus its free online.

Comment

The only think that sucks about the PS3 for me is that the PS3 controller doesn't feel right with First Person Shooter games like the XBOX controller.

And while online for PS3 is Free, that usually means more spammers, cheaters, viruses etc. But it beats dropping money on a new console every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderlei_Silva View Post
            The only think that sucks about the PS3 for me is that the PS3 controller doesn't feel right with First Person Shooter games like the XBOX controller.

And while online for PS3 is Free, that usually means more spammers, cheaters, viruses etc. But it beats dropping money on a new console every year.
            How they **** can they give a virus to your PS3?

Comment

I've had my PS3 for a long time I've never encountered a virus on it... lmao wtf

Comment

If you have alot of Xbox games, I'd just get it repaired.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderlei_Silva View Post

WTF is you talking about? More cheaters? Viruses? You are wrong my friend.

Comment

You are just unlucky son, ive never really had any problems and iv'e had mine since launch day

Comment

Working...
                    X