Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most difficult games you've ever played?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The HayeMaker View Post
    God of war 2 was quite hard, especially he puzzles.

ES oblivion is extremely hard with the slider all the ay up. you can be killed by just one hit.
    Mmmm no just no?

It wasn't easy neither, but if you played the first one you already knew what you had to do on the second part.

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
      Mmmm no just no?

It wasn't easy neither, but if you played the first one you already knew what you had to do on the second part.
      Agreed.

It was a ***** on "Titan mode", though.

Especially Zeus.

Comment

Paper Boy 2 was a *****!

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandros View Post
          No game is difficult for me when i play the computer, only humans give some hard time like in rome total i can't win over prince of macedon that guy is good so damn good.
          I guarantee, difficulty playing Unreal Tournament 3 on Inhuman or whatever the last difficulty is

And Ninja Gaiden sigma either 1-2 on master ninja.

If say either of those give you no challange, you're lying.

Comment

Bionic Commando- NES

Metriod- NES

Contra- NES

Super Turrican- SNES

Strider- Sega Genisis

Raiden 1 & 2- Arcade

Insector X- Arcade

Ninja Gaiden Sigma One- PS3

Elder Scrolls VI: Oblivion (at maximum difficulty)- PS3

Comment

Sports betting.

The only game that can leave you thousands in debt and real life bad guys knocking at your back door.

Comment

BUMP because I'm currently playing through 'Dark Souls' and not seeing what all the fuss was about.

Comment

Define currently playing through, bro.

Soul level, and current time of playing, it will say absolutely everything..

what is it?

Comment

Not sure, really. I'm switching between 'Dark Souls', 'Borderlands', and a few others.

I don't think I'm that far into it yet, though. I haven't played in a few days and the last time I did I beat the Taurus Demon. I've died a few times mostly due to aimless wandering where I ended up in areas with enemies at a much higher level than myself. But so far I've found that by level grinding in areas where enemies are similarly levelled to myself that it's significantly easier to progress, just like in any other RPG.

I did die once while trying to recover my bloodstain and about 10,000 souls once though. That almost pissed me off, but thankfully I don't get easily frustrated.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      BUMP because I'm currently playing through 'Dark Souls' and not seeing what all the fuss was about.
                      The difficulty in the Souls games is vastly overblown. They aren't easy or anything, but the way reviewers talk about it you would think they are impossible. Just approach fights intelligently and you'll usually be fine, other than one extremely unfair section.

Comment

Working...
                      X