No announcement yet.

Fight Night Help!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Reeno
    No, Fight Night is Byrd's co-promoter, not the video game. EA pays fighters to be in the game, they got sued by Alexis Arguello last year for using him without his permission or paying him any money.
    I heard this to but i don't get it because Arguello wasn't in last years game???

Comment

I bought this game the day i came out i think it rules. I also was a diehard fight night 2004 fan i think this is a great follow up to already great game don't get me wrong making the transition from 04 version wasn't easy at first it took a little getting use to at first but after going through the career a few times i got the haymaker's and the combo's down like butter.

Although i like this game alot i think i may have a defective copy of the game Here is my problem this game works fine with career mode and all it is only when i play online when i go to quick fight why doesn't it let me choose the weight class? it always go's automaticly to middle weight in the first game fight night 2004 you could pick what class you wanted to be and it would it would match you up with someone who picked the same weight class. Also when i play online it won't let me load any of my custom boxer's it won't even give me the option i know that you can use custom boxers online because i have played other peoples custom boxers. Like i said I think i may have a defective copy oe something ?/? maybe some one who has played this game online could let me know if this is the way it is suppose to be or if I just have a **** copy like i think i do
      Last edited by l2astaman; 04-03-2005, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by l2astaman
        I bought this game the day i came out i think it rules. I also was a diehard fight night 2004 fan i think this is a great follow up to already great game don't get me wrong making the transition from 04 version wasn't easy at first it took a little getting use to at first but after going through the career a few times i got the haymaker's and the combo's down like butter.

Although i like this game alot i think i may have a defective copy of the game Here is my problem this game works fine with career mode and all it is only when i play online when i go to quick fight why doesn't it let me choose the weight class? it always go's automaticly to middle weight in the first game fight night 2004 you could pick what class you wanted to be and it would it would match you up with someone who picked the same weight class. Also when i play online it won't let me load any of my custom boxer's it won't even give me the option i know that you can use custom boxers online because i have played other peoples custom boxers. Like i said I think i may have a defective copy oe something ?/? maybe some one who has played this game online could let me know if this is the way it is suppose to be or if I just have a **** copy like i think i do

Without seeing it, it's hard to figure out the problem. In order to load your fighter you have to go to the career section, and load your profile. Suggestion: DO NOT make a single profile, you lose your other boxers by doing so. That might solve the online problem.

With the quick fight option, There is an option, I believe below the fighter option, for the weight class you want. It's been some time since I saw or played the game, and I don't have my own copy, so I can't really tell you exactly. Try scrolling down in the selection area, and you SHOULD find a weight class.

You don't have a defective copy, I can guarantee you that. If you've gone online, and you've fought quick fights, your copy is fine, you're just missing something. If it was defective, there'd be something wrong with the disc, not the programming. The programming is the same on every copy, and there is absolutely no way it's different, unless you somehow obtained a beta copy, or a demo (which are usually the same thing). This is not very likely, considering they PROBABLY don't produce the demo discs after the official copy is produced. If there were a disc problem it'd be something like freezing at certain spots, or inability to load, not missing options.
        Last edited by BadMagick; 04-03-2005, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Reeno
          No, Fight Night is Byrd's co-promoter, not the video game. EA pays fighters to be in the game, they got sued by Alexis Arguello last year for using him without his permission or paying him any money.
          Thanks Rick. I'm stupid.

Comment

Poud 4 pound can you post Codebreaker codes too?

Comment

Originally posted by manila_assasin
              Poud 4 pound can you post Codebreaker codes too?
              http://www.cmgsccc.com/ps2/index.php?id=5261

Lazy bastard. ^^ (that's a smiley)

Comment

Working...
              X