No announcement yet.

Fight Night Help!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joeboxer
    He was kidding. Lil Jon would never pay the fee to be in the game. Which is just crazy that people have to pay to be in the game any way. If you ever talk to the producer again will you ask him about the face tatoo for my Tyson?

Pay a fee? The boxers pay a fee instead of getting paid for their likeness to be used? You're kidding right? That would explain why so many fighters are not willing to sign up. I figured obscure fighters would be happy to have millions of people see and possibly play as them over and pver again. It is great exposure.

Comment

Originally posted by boxernyc
      Pay a fee? The boxers pay a fee instead of getting paid for their likeness to be used? You're kidding right? That would explain why so many fighters are not willing to sign up. I figured obscure fighters would be happy to have millions of people see and possibly play as them over and pver again. It is great exposure.
      I think he was talking about the non boxers. EA has to pay and sign each boxer which can be a hassle. Rumors are that this game didnt do as well as expected in sales, so i dont know if were gonna get more boxers next year and maybe a game

Comment

Originally posted by Pound 4 Pound
        I think he was talking about the non boxers. EA has to pay and sign each boxer which can be a hassle. Rumors are that this game didnt do as well as expected in sales, so i dont know if were gonna get more boxers next year and maybe a game
        That isn't true. Ea makes you pay to be in the game. Chris Bryd and Don King are in a big fight right now because Bryd owes Fight Night 250,000 dollars for being in the game. Chris thinks Don should pay it but Don is like **** no thats your buisness.

Comment

That isn't true. Ea makes you pay to be in the game. Chris Bryd and Don King are in a big fight right now because Bryd owes Fight Night 250,000 dollars for being in the game. Chris thinks Don should pay it but Don is like **** no thats your buisness.
          LMAO HAHAHA

proof? link?

Comment

I'm not sure if that's every case though. I don't think the league players have to pay (football, basketball). I also remember reading in XXL or The Source that EA/Def Jam was offering DMX 1 cent per game sold of Def Jam:Fight for NY, and he was complaining about it. But then again, that's rap, and this is boxing, so they might have to pay.

Comment

It's sad that every year MLB,NFL and NBA games can get every single player for their particular sport,but in boxing we cant even get 10 different new fighters from one year to the next.
              Last edited by jpboxer3; 03-14-2005, 11:30 PM.

Comment

No, Fight Night is Byrd's co-promoter, not the video game. EA pays fighters to be in the game, they got sued by Alexis Arguello last year for using him without his permission or paying him any money.

Comment

Well, I didn't try it, but it's supposed to work for the XBOX.

Also, yeah, EA has to pay likeness rights to all the boxers. They also have to pay fees for using their names, since so many copyright their names.

Comment

thats, i really needed some more info on fight night especially cheats, Thanks, does any1 know how to make prince naseem, Thanks

Comment

Hopefully the next game will actually have someone that is fun to try and unlock instead a stupid Crappers

Comment

Working...
                      X