No announcement yet.

Robbery!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing
    Yeah, your the one who sort of schooled me on the Jab, before playing you I had no idea how effective or deadly it can be, good fight, and the look on Corrales face had me laughing hard too, his lips almost flew off his face with that Haymaker

Glad you learned something about that...To many people trashed it when they played the demo and made comments and I was like what you talking about? The jab if worked correctly can be powerful, thats why I dont care to much for haymakers 3-5 punches I can land can be just as powerful and most likely to land anyhow. Yeah, I was really surprised the mouthpiece didnt come out his face was WIDE open like jaw dropping type of deal. I've knocked mouthpieces out of fighters mouths before but never seen the mouth open up.

Comment

HAHAHAH lol Damn I missed it, There you go Iwatch you got your KO. I wanna fight your Morales Ima be Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by m00ks
        HAHAHAH lol Damn I missed it, There you go Iwatch you got your KO. I wanna fight your Morales Ima be Pac.
        Whenever your ready Mooks, been working on my Jab, me and Spinks got into a Jabing contest.
        Last edited by IwatchBoxing; 03-10-2005, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing
          Whenever your ready Mooks, been working on my Jab, me and Spinks got into a Jabing contest.
          My sis has a fshion show that I have to watch tonight fak. I'll PM whenever

Comment

You are ****ed if you play as pacman against Morales if he fought the way he fought me.

Comment

i suck at this game sooooooo bad! im like 1-10000000000000000

Comment

Originally posted by 2NdRoUnDkO
                i suck at this game sooooooo bad! im like 1-10000000000000000

You're right up my alley, When do you want to fight? haha

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
                  You are ****ed if you play as pacman against Morales if he fought the way he fought me.
                  lol I know but I like playing for the experience. I really don't mind losing. It's true though, it's not like I have power straight left But whateva, Ima try

Comment

lol I know but I like playing for the experience. I really don't mind losing. It's true though, it's not like I have power straight left But whateva, Ima try

In the fight with him, he opened up more and came to me a lot. I was surprised. I was corrales and his reach was still a problem for me and I think it would be with Pacquaio...His reach was the major factor I thought. Plus I usually waste all of my energy by the 5th round.

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
                      In the fight with him, he opened up more and came to me a lot. I was surprised. I was corrales and his reach was still a problem for me and I think it would be with Pacquaio...His reach was the major factor I thought. Plus I usually waste all of my energy by the 5th round.
                      I'm gonna fight Morales like Pac would fight him. Tall don't necessary mean better if you know where I'm getting at. The jab would be a problem for me, I'll try to neutralize it with head movements.

And yah, you my friend are one active mofo.

Comment

Working...
                      X