Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who uses buttons instead of TPC in FN: Round 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knockout Kings 2001 will always remain my favorite boxing game. I loved taking Ali and jabbing people so much that their faces bled like a woman on the pad... Good times.

m00ks, it came out in North America.

Also, Fight Night is pretty much the Knockout Kings series continued on. It's made by the same company. It's like Sega's NFL 2k series becoming ESPN football. Same game, same people, different name.

Comment

I'm in Canada but I wasn't into boxing that time so I prolly missed it. Game sounds hype.

Comment

I use the config 4 also, haymakers can be pulled off pretty easy,but somehow the computer can land haymaker after haymaker, I am not a big fan of the haymaker, I had my first loss yesterday in a 2nd KD KO, I rematch the Computer and he Knock me down once and I ko him after four kd's in 6 rounds,

Is there anyway to do a haymaker using buttons

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12
          I use the config 4 also, haymakers can be pulled off pretty easy,but somehow the computer can land haymaker after haymaker, I am not a big fan of the haymaker, I had my first loss yesterday in a 2nd KD KO, I rematch the Computer and he Knock me down once and I ko him after four kd's in 6 rounds,

Is there anyway to do a haymaker using buttons
          lol that would be a hack if you used haymakers with buttons. It wouldn't even be fair

Comment

No, you can't use a haymaker with buttons. If the computer is beating you with haymakers, you need to learn to parry better. If you huddle up, and parry all his shots, you'll beat him. Even if you're a middleweight in the light-heavy division.

I had a fight in my career that took me ten rounds to put a guy down. I just huddled up, took as few shots as I could, and uppercut the crap out of the guy every chance I got. I'd recommend doing the same if you're having difficulty with a computer opponent.

Comment

i use the buttons to punch and use the TCP to use the haymakers all in one

Comment

The only thing the buttons in fight night round 2 are good for are using them in combinations with the analog stick. If you use just buttons you cannot do many things such as throw haymakers.

Comment

Originally posted by Prospekt
                  The only thing the buttons in fight night round 2 are good for are using them in combinations with the analog stick. If you use just buttons you cannot do many things such as throw haymakers.
                  Yeah, but if you throw more than haymakers, the buttons are infinitely better. You can combo so much faster with them.

Comment

Working...
                  X