any one play fight night round 2 online

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any one play fight night round 2 online

for PS2? post your username here

Yep, you know me. Goldenboyprm. You got me this time. But next time I promise different outcome. I hadn't realized how to throw the haymaker yet but I think I got it down pat now. Hit me up for a game! Peace

Comment

Originally posted by Top Rank
      for PS2? post your username here
      I just got it today.I gotta practice first,cause it's hard as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldenboyprm
        Yep, you know me. Goldenboyprm. You got me this time. But next time I promise different outcome. I hadn't realized how to throw the haymaker yet but I think I got it down pat now. Hit me up for a game! Peace
        a rematch will be good but dont forget, our fight was my debut fight online, and im only getting better was ranked # 8 Lightweight

Comment

Ain't Goldenboyprm that guy who lied about beating me? He lucky I'm getting the Xbox version, you too Rank, I'd own both of you.

I broke my PS2 1st player controller port, and didnt want the Playstations horrible connection anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing
            Ain't Goldenboyprm that guy who lied about beating me? He lucky I'm getting the Xbox version, you too Rank, I'd own both of you.

I broke my PS2 1st player controller port, and didnt want the Playstations horrible connection anymore.
            keeping dreaming, i dont think goden was that guy, the other was italionstalion

Comment

Originally posted by Top Rank
              keeping dreaming, i dont think goden was that guy, the other was italionstalion
              Italionstalion is the guy I made dizzy, hahahaha, play him, his old name is Stallion1.

Originally posted by The Italian Stallion
              I didn't quit, my big bro wanted to use the computer, so I had to get off.Plus you weren't even really boxing, you were onlt holding L1 and spinning, thats kinda cheap if you ask me, plus it got me dizzy.
              Last edited by IwatchBoxing; 03-04-2005, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing
                Italionstalion is the guy I made dizzy, hahahaha, play him, his old name is Stallion1.

When we going to rumble?

Comment

Only played once online using Leonard won by KO in the 8th. Xbox version.

Comment

i've only played a few games online for ps2. theres a little bit of lag and i really suck if im fighting from the right side of the screen, but other than that its cool. right now im 2-1. my loss came from a heavyweight bout against ali...rj jr. couldnt handle the heymaker punches from a bigger ali and i got whipped around. next time i'll pick a better match up. anyways i go by m3ga on there.

Comment

Working...
                    X