No announcement yet.

I don't think i like madden 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    Also, go to the online store and it's like, wow, what fuuckin snaky bastards!! 99 cents for running back scout or some ****? Really? You want me to pay a dollar so I can scout next years draft running backs better? 99 cents to scout a QB? And there are a ton of them. Seems to me they should have been in the game and they are just trying to rip people off as usual.
    OMG, I forgot about that, when i first saw that i swore off all madden games for the rest of time, i got over it a bit (im still annoyed by it but i'm not being as reactionary) , i was so pissed to see that for $1 i can make a player a superstar...

WTF, if you want to add that kind of BS, do it like they used to with madden cards (those were lame btw) but way better than charging me for a cheat option/upgrade, I just paid you $60 to buy you game, if you want to charge me for add-on content, fine, but make it add-on content thats worth buying and not something that should have been included or completely removed from the game in the first place.

Greedy Bitches - If you want to charge me for crap like that, Give me a free stripped down copy of the game, and i'll purchase what i want and ommit what i don't, but don't sell me a "full" version of the game for $60 and then try to weasel a few extra bucks for crap that didn't cost you anything to come up with.

Rockband I'll DLC all the time, or even FNR4, because someone is back there developing and writing that extra stuff, it takes man hours, but picking a player and having his stats boosted all the way up doesn't take any man hours or cost EA any money, same with having a player scouted, so they shouldn't be profiting on it, the profit should have come from creating a great football product.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      I bought the **** and while I play it, I feel kinda jacked. It's like the exact same **** as 09 with some very very minor differences. They need to either charge half the price or only come out with a new game every 2 years and just update the year between because this isn't a new game at all therefor I shouldn't have to pay full price, this is madden 09.5
      this is why i didnt get it.... 09 was the 20th anniversary, they brought out all the bells and whistles for that.... 08 and 10 are pretty flat...

Comment

madden 10 is classic best yet

Comment

Working...
        X