Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm buying a 360 next week. Must have games?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] I'm buying a 360 next week. Must have games?

Title says it all, i probably have missed a lot of good games since the console came out. I'm mostly buying it because i want to ****ing play fight night round 4 but i'm sure there are other good games.

I'm buying the elite, so it comes with resident evil 5. So here are the games i am sure to have:

-Resident Evil 5
    -Fight Night round 4

Now i'd like you guys to suggest me some games, but i don't want first person shooters. I always thought shooters were better with a mouse and keyboard and nothing will change that.

I was thinking about getting:

UFC undisputed?
    Fable 2?
    Red Faction: Guerilla?
    Forza 2?
    Midnight Club : Los angeles?

Any help on those games? Feel free to add anything, cheers.

Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

Comment

Tell me the games that you've played before Equil.

All the games that stick in your mind.

It could be any type of game from browser to text based etc.

Comment

@ robjr: Thanks, but i played it with all the expansions on pc.

Originally posted by Demise View Post
        Tell me the games that you've played before Equil.

All the games that stick in your mind.

It could be any type of game from browser to text based etc.
        I can't possibly list all the games i played in my life i have been a gamer since i was like 4-5 years old.

I like shooters, but i have a gaming pc and i will always play shooters on pc.

I'll name some of the type of games games i liked in the past decade or so:

Racing: Grand Turismo Series, DiRT, Need for speed underground series.

Fighting: Street fighter series. Mortal Combat Series, anything 2d like marvel vs capcom.

Action: Devil May cry series. God of War series. Ect.

RPG's: Fable, Morrowind, Oblivion, Fall out 3. Final Fantasy Series, ect.

Sports: Fight night series. Football games, Snow boarding/Skate boarding games.

Thats all that i can think of right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
          @ robjr: Thanks, but i played it with all the expansions on pc.

I can't possibly list all the games i played in my life i have been a gamer since i was like 4-5 years old.

I like shooters, but i have a gaming pc and i will always play shooters on pc.

I'll name some of the type of games games i liked in the past decade or so:

Racing: Grand Turismo Series, DiRT, Need for speed underground series.

Fighting: Street fighter series. Mortal Combat Series, anything 2d like marvel vs capcom.

Action: Devil May cry series. God of War series. Ect.

RPG's: Fable, Morrowind, Oblivion, Fall out 3. Final Fantasy Series, ect.

Sports: Fight night series. Football games, Snow boarding/Skate boarding games.

Thats all that i can think of right now.
          racing: get forza(gran turismo wannabe).....you might want to wait for number 3, though, since its supposedly coming out this year.......

fighting: street fighter 4, street fighter 2 turbo HD remix(downloadable)

action: DMC4, Ninja Gaiden 2

RPG: Mass Effect

Sports: Madden 10 is out soon, if you meant american........FIFA 10(which has surpassed PES lately IMO) if you meant football.....

Comment

Call of duty series is one of the best online games. Online multiplayer is fun. World at war is out now and the next call of duty comes out in November.

Comment

Mass Effect, Gears of War , Call of Duty, and Halo.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post

Now i'd like you guys to suggest me some games, but i don't want first person shooters. I always thought shooters were better with a mouse and keyboard and nothing will change that.
                No first person shooters please. I already got most of them on pc, having a pc means that you are mostly going to play shooters and strategy games, i like them, but i'm buying a 360 to play other stuff.

Comment

I know a great game, its called RROD.

You should totally get it. It's an Xbox360 exclusive and I heard it has a massive online following.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    I know a great game, its called RROD.

You should totally get it. It's an Xbox360 exclusive and I heard it has a massive online following.
                    Yeah i know, i'd want to get a ps3 but i can't see why i should fork out 500$ for a game system that has like 3 exclusives worth playing. Sorry but Infamous, metal gear solid 4 and little big planet aren't worth 500$. PS3 is a better console without a doubt, but the 360 has games atleast.

Comment

Working...
                    X