No announcement yet.

For all of you XBOX Live Fight Night Round 2 gamers, listen up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all of you XBOX Live Fight Night Round 2 gamers, listen up

I will be gathering up a number of players, it wont be your normal type of league...I want to make it special and appealing and make it stand out.

Anyways, For the round 2 people who have it on Xbox and will be playing on Live, I plan on making a fight night boxing organization . Similar to the wbc/ibf/wba/wbo and so forth.

We will accept anybody who is willing to pay the "sanctioning" fee and get them ranked.

Well how much? 5 dollars gets you ranked and could get you more.

Well why should I pay? Because we are stritcly prize fighting, each fight will contain value to make it significant. Each fight that will be determined and sanctioned by the live organization the winner will be awarded with prizes, ranging from REAL CASH/Boxing memorabilia/Boxing dvds and once the rankings are all filled out, we will consistantly have tournaments to weed out the pretenders and the contenders. After that is done their will be a tournament of the top 10 ranked fighters. Those 10 fighters will compete to win Championship Gold! Thats right, the winner of the tournament will receive their own customized belt for the xbox live organization.

We will not impose sanctioning fees or make you pay or anything like that. To insure your reliability we use the 5 dollar signup fee to secure the belt incase one individual decides to run off with it.....Now the champion will be liable to defend their belt ATLEAST once a month, We will NOT have fighters fighting selected fighters of their choice of opponents. Instead their will be only mandatory defenses, so you will most definately have to fight the top ranked fighter of that month.

Each fighter who will be fighting for the championship will have 1 week to prepare and we will assign sparring partners best suited to their opponents style.

Also sanctioned fights will be held 2-3 times a week usually on Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday.

Being active is a great way to increase your ranking and be awarded prizes.

Also if anyone is caught cheating at all, they will be stripped of their ranking and automatically placed at the bottom of the rung and if the champion at the time decides not to fight the mandatory or cheats in any fashion then they will be stripped.

Donations will of any amount would be appreciated if desired, but not mandatory.

I am in talks of some of new round 2 leagues forming to merge with this idea, if you are interested please make a comment here. Hopefully we can honest people to participate and make the online experience that much better and provide fierce competition for each fighter.

Originally posted by spinksjinx
    I will be gathering up a number of players, it wont be your normal type of league...I want to make it special and appealing and make it stand out.

Anyways, For the round 2 people who have it on Xbox and will be playing on Live, I plan on making a fight night boxing organization . Similar to the wbc/ibf/wba/wbo and so forth.

We will accept anybody who is willing to pay the "sanctioning" fee and get them ranked.

Well how much? 5 dollars gets you ranked and could get you more.

Well why should I pay? Because we are stritcly prize fighting, each fight will contain value to make it significant. Each fight that will be determined and sanctioned by the live organization the winner will be awarded with prizes, ranging from REAL CASH/Boxing memorabilia/Boxing dvds and once the rankings are all filled out, we will consistantly have tournaments to weed out the pretenders and the contenders. After that is done their will be a tournament of the top 10 ranked fighters. Those 10 fighters will compete to win Championship Gold! Thats right, the winner of the tournament will receive their own customized belt for the xbox live organization.

We will not impose sanctioning fees or make you pay or anything like that. To insure your reliability we use the 5 dollar signup fee to secure the belt incase one individual decides to run off with it.....Now the champion will be liable to defend their belt ATLEAST once a month, We will NOT have fighters fighting selected fighters of their choice of opponents. Instead their will be only mandatory defenses, so you will most definately have to fight the top ranked fighter of that month.

Each fighter who will be fighting for the championship will have 1 week to prepare and we will assign sparring partners best suited to their opponents style.

Also sanctioned fights will be held 2-3 times a week usually on Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday.

Being active is a great way to increase your ranking and be awarded prizes.

Also if anyone is caught cheating at all, they will be stripped of their ranking and automatically placed at the bottom of the rung and if the champion at the time decides not to fight the mandatory or cheats in any fashion then they will be stripped.

Donations will of any amount would be appreciated if desired, but not mandatory.

I am in talks of some of new round 2 leagues forming to merge with this idea, if you are interested please make a comment here. Hopefully we can honest people to participate and make the online experience that much better and provide fierce competition for each fighter.
    Lets do it for ps2.

Comment

That is so much work. I can't believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboxer
        That is so much work. I can't believe that.

Some of the folks over at http://www.fightnightnation.com will be helping me out. They are used to running things like that so it shouldnt be much of a problem.

Comment

dammit, I wish I had Xbox Live

Comment

Say you lose your belt, you'll have to send it back? And is it a PYSICAL belt that we can actually hold?

Comment

wow I can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by m00ks
                Say you lose your belt, you'll have to send it back? And is it a PYSICAL belt that we can actually hold?

Yes a custom made belt will be held exclusively and every so often, trophies could be awarded instead of prizes.

To keep it a more loyal group and make it a bit of a friendly circle, we will ask for donations but not mandatory and a 5 dollar sign up fee (which covers the belt) The donations more or less would be to ship and receive the prizes more or less.

Comment

That's pretty cool. How many people do you think would be in the circle? And would you compete with custom characters or standard game characters.

My Ike Ibeaubuchi was sick last year, retired undefeated. I can't wait till this year your character doesn't retire because of age and you can play him in to the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboxer
                    That's pretty cool. How many people do you think would be in the circle? And would you compete with custom characters or standard game characters.

My Ike Ibeaubuchi was sick last year, retired undefeated. I can't wait till this year your character doesn't retire because of age and you can play him in to the ground.

We want to make it pretty large to keep the competition fierce and hopefully dont have to wind up having the same reptitive fights.

We are still undecided about how the character selection go, but the matchups will be evenly matched by stats, Needless to say you wont be seeing Ricky Hatton challenging Rocky Marciano. If you have played the demo then you would know their is no chance it would even be competitive.

Anybody who signs up gets themselves a ranking (your ranking is determined by how many people sign up, say you are the 58th person to sign up than you are ranked 58 until you fight.

Your record sanctioned by the organization will determine your ranking, none of that computer generated BS the top fighter will be the top guy and the only guy to get a chance at the champion is if you are ranked as high as they would be. Although we might have special outings where anyone could end up facing the champion.

Both fighters will have to agree to certain terms before fighting, such as what weight class and what person they will be fighting..We will leave the options open, but like I said noone will get mismatched and will be matched by ranking and stats that are comparable.

Comment

Working...
                    X