be honest you guys body spam....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• be honest you guys body spam....

y'know you do

nah, im kidding but seriously i hear that the top 100 people online just suck ass.....which i think is true i fought the dude who was like 100 on the online championship......i had my paul williams CAB and the dude had his own, he kept body punching spamming which wasn't gonna work since paul got long ass arms...KO'd his ass...

Originally posted by detluv View Post
    y'know you do

nah, im kidding but seriously i hear that the top 100 people online just suck ass.....which i think is true i fought the dude who was like 100 on the online championship......i had my paul williams CAB and the dude had his own, he kept body punching spamming which wasn't gonna work since paul got long ass arms...KO'd his ass...
    Nah, I played a few of them and the ones I've played are good fighters. They through tons of leather but in a smart way so I don't consider it spamming.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
      Nah, I played a few of them and the ones I've played are good fighters. They through tons of leather but in a smart way so I don't consider it spamming.
      well maybe i's the lower ranked than the higher ranked...but you get your few here and there.....lost as i know im winning on points i don't care about spammers

Comment

there are a few different levels of body spammers.

The first one is the easiest to beat, that's ALL they do, nothing else really.

But lately it seems there are most sophisticated body spammers, which are harder to beat. They know when to spam to the body and are trickier, they also have decent defense and will add the head butt when it trouble/have you in trouble.

Never lost to one but they are improving it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
          yeah thats what i do. i throw most of my punches to the body, but im not one of those guys who just wiggle the stick like crazy and have no defense. i throw bodyshots like a real fighter. if im on the inside with pernell i will move my head and block shots between my own punches. and i throw with timing, trying to time blocks/slips. i dont just spam and throw punches in bunches. now that i think about it i dont really throw that much leather, im more of a counterpuncher. just throw to to the body when im on the inside as a getback if i get tagged. other than that i eighter counter or box with the jab. i put thought into all of my punches. until hes hurt, then its mayorga style

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
            yeah thats what i do. i throw most of my punches to the body, but im not one of those guys who just wiggle the stick like crazy and have no defense. i throw bodyshots like a real fighter. if im on the inside with pernell i will move my head and block shots between my own punches. and i throw with timing, trying to time blocks/slips. i dont just spam and throw punches in bunches. now that i think about it i dont really throw that much leather, im more of a counterpuncher. just throw to to the body when im on the inside as a getback if i get tagged. other than that i eighter counter or box with the jab. i put thought into all of my punches. until hes hurt, then its mayorga style
            stop lying....jk

but that a ltiile better than just winging punches.....if you counter to the body it'll do more damage.....

Comment

I have a lot of troube. I'm sub .500 in over 50 fights. Sometimes when they are trouncing you to the body you can't really move that well.

I get pissed honestly.

Comment

I dont body spam. I suck at going to the body.

I jab spam. If you leave it open, im takin it all day like Wlad. I had an 10 jab combo once. lol

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  But lately it seems there are most sophisticated body spammers, which are harder to beat. They know when to spam to the body and are trickier, they also have decent defense and will add the head butt when it trouble/have you in trouble.

Never lost to one but they are improving it seems.
                  Haha yes and I've been saying I fight those ****s all the time.

They rape me really bad.

They literally never stop throwing punches it's totally gay.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Raped by gay ass joystick mashing ****s.

Ouch.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                    X