No announcement yet.

be honest you guys body spam....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    there are a few different levels of body spammers.

The first one is the easiest to beat, that's ALL they do, nothing else really.

But lately it seems there are most sophisticated body spammers, which are harder to beat. They know when to spam to the body and are trickier, they also have decent defense and will add the head butt when it trouble/have you in trouble.

Never lost to one but they are improving it seems.
    Same **** happened to me yesterday, he had me on the ropes I was just trying to survive and then the **** stuck his head in me, pathetic I KO'd his ass in the 9th so it's all good.

Comment

In a 10 round fight, I think I average around 350 Head shots and 400 body.

And about 55% of headshots land, 80-85% body shots land.

I mix it up all the time, I don't throw the same punch or two punches over and over again.

I'm not a body spammer am I?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        there are a few different levels of body spammers.

The first one is the easiest to beat, that's ALL they do, nothing else really.

But lately it seems there are most sophisticated body spammers, which are harder to beat. They know when to spam to the body and are trickier, they also have decent defense and will add the head butt when it trouble/have you in trouble.

Never lost to one but they are improving it seems.
        LOL! that was the funniest **** ever. i wasnt online, i was playing over at a friends house. he nailed me with a good combo early in the fight and for some reason threw a headbutt in there aswell (he does that from time to time). around round 7 i tagged him and stunned him, to which he responded with a low blow. he got a point taken away, but he got out of stun mode and survived. at first he felt it was worth it and even taunted me for failing to knock him out, but when the scorecards were read it showed that 1 point made the diffrence and won me the fight up to that point i was 0-3 against him (now its 3-3). two judges had me by a point, so it wouldve been a draw if he hadnt lost that point. most likely i wasnt gon drop him eighter, im a worse finisher than demarcus corley

in the next fight i set the record straight though by outpointing him more clearly. fight after that i did even better and even scored a last round KO. and like mentioned now we are 3-3

Comment

I actually suck at spamming. I'm not bad when i'm fighting spammers, but if i try that technique out myself, i leave myself wide open and get stunned all the time.

I stick to working with the jab and landing the effective combo's when necessary. If i'm in trouble, you bet your ass i will be running the rest of the fight trying to pick shots for a decision. Play smart, but play fair.

Comment

lmaO THE GAME IS SO UNREALISTIC... its fun though.. i throw a million straight right hands and haymakers i have like a .500 record online

Comment

sometimes when you're up against a good opponent who fights respectable, when they are close to losing their true colors comes out!

I was James Toney fighting a guy who was Muhammad Ali last night. His record was 50-4 (my record is 80-5). The fight is very tactical, we both fought pretty defensive and both knew how to counter well. Ali being the quicker character he was able to get his shots off and was winning the points game, although I was landing the harder/cleaner shots. So after about 7 rounds, he's up 5 rounds to 2, but his stamina and energy are getting dangerously low from my persistent work. In the 8th round I knock him down. He survives the round but it's clear he has very little left. In the 9th round I stun him he then head butts me, head butts me again, the ref steps in to take a point away from him (but this allowed him to recover and he's no longer in the stun mode!). I go for the attack, he's about to go down and he does another headbutt!! but this time luckily I was throwing a body punch at teh exact same time so even though he landed a headbutt my body shot connects and he goes down and doesn't get up. I win by KO.

but LOL, he was so respectful for the entire fight, I was thinking, man this guy is pretty good the first real test I've had in a long time. All that's out the window! He wanted a rematch, nope sorry son!

Now I'm not going to say I've never used the head butt, because I have, but it's only after my opponent uses the tactic first or if they try to cheat with spamming. I have no problem using it against wannabe cheaters!
              Last edited by ИATAS; 07-08-2009, 11:06 AM.

Comment

If you can't get a guy off you a head butt is a good weapon if he's throwing tons of punches.

Here's the thing a guy will throw non-stop, and you can block everything but it takes away all of your stamina. So sometimes you have to get down and dirty.

I'm now 35-35 online. I've won like 9 straight fights with Duran. He's no joke in that game.

Comment

yeah I'm not afraid to get a lil dirty if I feel the need.

Currently I'm on a 47 game winning streak mostly with Pernell Whitaker, James Toney and Tommy Hearns.

Comment

Working...
                  X