No announcement yet.

FNR3 VS FNR4 nuff said

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R.Winky Wright View Post
    can't you just block low and then wait for hier stamina to drain and then push them back? Make them set up body work again but next exxhange throw uppercuts to the head next...???
    its stupid, coz playing with the sticks you SEEM to only throw 90% of the punches with the right hand which is GAY.

the CPU always catches up with you! you can move for ****.

Protect the body then you get your face smashed, the old blocking was better.

Comment

they could make round 4 even with the ****ty graphics the best Boxing game ever if they made a downloadable button configuration patch purchaseable threw the PSN store for those like myself who like using the buttons. the analog doesn't allow me to like this game as much, I hated the parrying too because that's all some people used to do but for the most part I know I didn't I knew that my thing was timing and I didn't button mash but everytime I wanted to throw a punch it always came out, I could push a button way easier than i can make multiple motions in a row to get a combo off.. it's just disappointing man, and another thing is that instant red bar daze, I hate when I'm kicking ass and then out of nowhere a feather fisted fighter can clock me unrealistically and knock me the **** out, it's just not accurate. if you had asked me which is better just a few days ago I would have broke my round 4 disc and pissed on the instruction manual to answer you but now it's like I can't call it, this can be the best game ever for boxing with just the buttons and it's not too late for that, they can still make downloadable content with new classic configurations if they want to so I don't know, they both have their good things it's just 1 is newer than the other..

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
        they could make round 4 even with the ****ty graphics the best Boxing game ever if they made a downloadable button configuration patch purchaseable threw the PSN store for those like myself who like using the buttons. the analog doesn't allow me to like this game as much, I hated the parrying too because that's all some people used to do but for the most part I know I didn't I knew that my thing was timing and I didn't button mash but everytime I wanted to throw a punch it always came out, I could push a button way easier than i can make multiple motions in a row to get a combo off.. it's just disappointing man, and another thing is that instant red bar daze, I hate when I'm kicking ass and then out of nowhere a feather fisted fighter can clock me unrealistically and knock me the **** out, it's just not accurate. if you had asked me which is better just a few days ago I would have broke my round 4 disc and pissed on the instruction manual to answer you but now it's like I can't call it, this can be the best game ever for boxing with just the buttons and it's not too late for that, they can still make downloadable content with new classic configurations if they want to so I don't know, they both have their good things it's just 1 is newer than the other..
        I see I'm not the only one with this problem.. If only you could do it back at the CPU with the same ease as it does it.. Then it would be no problem. But it seem to go only one way.. The CPU beating you like a little ***** even after you've hit it 300 times and it have only hit you 60 back.. And even though it is a featherfisted bum fighter in legacy modes top 20 you're up against.. Suddenly fighting some unknown ''Harris'' is like fighting some Mike Tysen & Pernell Whitaker clone..

:boobies:
        Last edited by Grand Champ; 07-05-2009, 05:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          I see I'm not the only one with this problem.. If only you could do it back at the CPU with the same ease as it does it.. Then it would be no problem. But it seem to go only one way.. The CPU beating you like a little ***** even after you've hit it 300 times and it have only hit you 60 back.. And even though it is a featherfisted bum fighter in legacy modes top 20 you're up against.. Suddenly fighting some unknown ''Harris'' is like fighting some Mike Tysen & Pernell Whitaker clone..

:boobies:
          exactly man that **** is lame. also what in the **** were they smoking when they created that knock down meter, you have to control and balance the L3 stick while moving the R3 stick up in the middle, that's too much work, sometimes people lose in the 1st knockdown only because it's hard to balance it for them, it's stupid because they made it harder, they didn't improve on that part... also where is the referee? see what i mean man they just formed this game out of their asses, them probably not being real boxing fans, and gave no real thought to what fans wanted. it's obvious because the 1 thing everyone demanded, the button configurations, they didn't give us and they made the game look like smooth clay mation Celebrity Death match style, and also the knockdowns look ****ty beyond belief..

Comment

lol

Sound like a bunch of crying bitches y'all do

Im a previous button masher and hata of the stick to the max.Hated the demo for FN4
            thought it was **** threw a hundred jabs a round when i wanted to throw a hook or an uppercut.Brought the game took me like 2 days to get use to the stick and its the baddest bloodclaart FN series game eva! FN3 could'nt touch it..The stick im swinging combos like tyson putting them together like JMM game is sick Controls are sick fuk the button match add on just give me some more fighters in each divsion and i'll be a happy man...

Comment

I hate the controls.

Comment

"Yeah, they really screwed up this game with bad controls. Its ashame that we have to wait for fnr 5 and hope we don't get another Arcade type game. This game has bad controls that make it hard to throw uppercuts and so on. Also the campaign mode sucks, it makes Prizefighter look like a great game. Prizefighter might have the worst controls but what that game excelled at was its story line in campaign mode."

button masher!

how the hell can it be hard to throw a single punch? how? a combination i can understand how its hard, but just a uppercut? this guy must be some unevolved freak without thumbs.

also i dont understand in general how ppl ***** about this game, i think its fantastic. and even if i didnt i wouldnt go on the internet and complain about it, its just a game. and a greta one at that. look at all the things they improved. the in-fighting, the graphics, the boxer styles, the clean punching, taking away the parry system, the KOs and KDs.

ppl seem to expect the game to be perfect, its just a game.

Comment

I actually reckon if they add buttons there is no way it would flow like using the stick.
                  The stick movements just flow like real life no way can pressing buttons achieve that
                  the proper timing etc...

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
                    exactly man that **** is lame. also what in the **** were they smoking when they created that knock down meter, you have to control and balance the L3 stick while moving the R3 stick up in the middle, that's too much work, sometimes people lose in the 1st knockdown only because it's hard to balance it for them, it's stupid because they made it harder, they didn't improve on that part... also where is the referee? see what i mean man they just formed this game out of their asses, them probably not being real boxing fans, and gave no real thought to what fans wanted. it's obvious because the 1 thing everyone demanded, the button configurations, they didn't give us and they made the game look like smooth clay mation Celebrity Death match style, and also the knockdowns look ****ty beyond belief..
                    LOL, I've yet learn how to get back up after being knocked down for the 2nd time in a fight.. I just can't get up.. You feel like you're in hurry to beat the ten count.. try to balance it to the middle but end up missing being thrown back to the ground.. End up looking like Zab Judah in the Kostya Tszyu fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X