No announcement yet.

Anybody undefeated in Legacy Mode?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
    I think I'm 14-0 playing on GOAT difficulty.
    thats bull****...

im playing on amatuer and i cant even beat Taylor!!!

you fat geek!! you play that **** too much!

Comment

15 wins, 13 KO's with Gamboa
      On the level before "GOAT", "Champion"?

Comment

I Just lost, it's getting really hard now. I'm ranked 3rd and got a rating of 75 all the boxers around me are 89+, Shane Mosleys got a rating of 95 think i'm going to avoid him.
        Last edited by $partacus; 06-28-2009, 02:03 PM.

Comment

I've lost 2 now, to the same guy. I find the taller, long reached fighters really hard. I was winning almost every round n got KTFO. Then I tried again and got KO'd in the 5th.

Hardest fight I've had was with Tommy Morrison, ended up being a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Coholic View Post
            I Just lost, it's getting really hard now. I'm ranked 3rd and got a rating of 75 all the boxers around me are 89+, Shane Mosleys got a rating of 95 think i'm going to avoid him.
            I just done a 4 hour stint when I was in that spot. I lost by ko ranked 4th got called out by the champ got stopped in 4. Then I went 6 fights in a row unbeaten against top 10 ranked doing 3 trainings before each fight winning everyone by ko then fought the best ranked number 1 stopped him in 4. Now I am going to fight for the belt. Against Gamboa Time to get that cake!

Comment

I am HW champ now. I think I'll lose my first mandatory defense. I got Chagaev, whos rated 94 overall. I'm still 80.

Comment

I'm 23-0 with 12 KO's. I won 12 in a row all by KO, and then something changed. Fighters started gettign very hard, i could still hurt them and drop them, but they could drop me much more easily, so I have been working on foot work accuracy and handspeed. I now get on my bike for my fights and windecisions. Also I when I got up to 9th in MW Sugar Ray Robinson gave me a shot, and I beat him. I'm going to try and unify the title now, but my trainer keeps telling me to move up to LHW.

Comment

i'm 7-0. getting harder.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Undefeated... 10(6)-0

You guys need to pick your fights better, like a manager would not a fan. I played it smart like real life. Was the prospect to enter the pro's. Im doing what all the top fighters did early in their career. Fight all the easy fights until you reach double digits with no losses. Still a club fighter though but I dont want to be forced to fight tough competition by getting too popular too fast. I will continue fighting easy comp until I get at least 79 overall rating or until I feel that I can take on challanges easy. lol
                    I've been picking fights with guys rated better than me because they were ranked higher than me! I wanted to climb the ranks as quick as possible. I'm ranked 28th and I'm 11-2.

Have you just been facing guys lower ranked than you and building your rating and record? Wish I had done that!!

Comment

Working...
                    X