No announcement yet.

The Official Fight Night Round 4 Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by St Lion View Post
    I was real pissed off that there was no Glen Johnson on it. And a few others!
    im sure someone has made him. just download him

Comment

• Originally posted by robjr View Post
      im sure someone has made him. just download him
      it aint the same do

Comment

• man, online records can be so deceiving! Obviously a lot of the top guys with hundreds of wins actually aren't that good, but it goes the other away around sometimes too!!

Last night I was having a hard time getting a fight and finally got an opponent lined up, his record was terrible, something like 8-36.

So I'm thinking, "oh great, another **** fight." Normally I would back out cuz I feel like I'm picking on ****ty opponents, but like I said I was having a hard time landing a fight, so I say screw it.

Heavyweights. He picks George Foreman. I pick jermain taylor cuz I thought he sucked. lol big mistake. First off, the guy actually was pretty damn skilled lots of bob & weave, good footwork, threw good combos so I have no idea whats up with his record maybe it was his friend playing who knows.

Anyways, one solid punch from Foreman to my Taylors chin and bam, flash knock down or instant stun. I had to box like crazy. somehow I eventually pulled off the win late, but after being knocked down three times and nearly out the last time (I rarely ever get up after 3).

He wants a rematch, I accept. This time I pick Ali and KO him in round 1. lol stupid taylor as heavyweight, EA needs to fix that!

Comment

• Originally posted by robjr View Post
          so is there any cheap character(s) that most people use on here?
          If you like to counterpunch and play safe, Whitaker is a machine.

I still say Tyson is my favorite to use. Go in and bomb.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• IMO Lennox Lewis is the best on the game just because of his amazing reach.

I always use him online. I love fighting people who go Tyson, he seems the easiest to beat.

Comment

• I enjoy using Tyson the most,Lewis,Cotto,Calzaghe,Pacman to name a few..Game is sick..

Comment

• Originally posted by Merseysideblood View Post
                I love fighting people who go Tyson, he seems the easiest to beat.
                If you duck and slip on the way in throwing to the body he's the ****.

You can counter off the uppercut fast also closing the gap.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  If you duck and slip on the way in throwing to the body he's the ****.

You can counter off the uppercut fast also closing the gap.
                  Sometimes I get caught by that, but generally, if hes out of range I won't go for the head. Because I will get countered and KTFO lol.

On the outside I usually keep em away with body shots and the occasional jab to the head. And lean back and block the body if he gets in, he can't reach my face.

Comment

• Ahhhh I finally lost. I was on a long streak of wins then all of a sudden I met a spammer... usually my easiest fights. I couldn't do keep up with his rythim of punches. I felt unstoppable, obviously I'm not lol.

Comment

• i was on a winning streak till i met this spammer

i was landing clean punches on the guy as always until he start doing the block and weave at the same time bull****.... so i was picking my shots

but suddendly he manged to stun me, and i put my gaurd up,now i usally can win anginist spammers...but i never see a spammer do a low blow punch so fast in my life and the ref not saying nothing makes it worse

so he does this again and again...so im like **** it and quit. he was so full of himself h kept playing replays and **** thinking he sweet knowing dame well he anit

Comment

Working...
                      X