Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small pet peeve after playing the FNR4 demo(NOT RELATED TO TOTAL PUNCH CONTROL!)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small pet peeve after playing the FNR4 demo(NOT RELATED TO TOTAL PUNCH CONTROL!)

I started with the majority here after playing the demo. Felt out of place and whatnot and uncomfortable but after about a total of 3-4 hours playing and practicing, I've become used to it and am currently enjoying the game and getting in the satisfying thumping countershots.

The only problem I have with the game (if it DOES stay this way) isn't the new total punch control, I welcome the feature. It's not the total punch control, I've always used it. The [small]problem I have with it is that there is no configuration for the boxer's movement to be boxer relative instead of camera relative, meaning that if I'd press up on the left stick, the boxer would move forward, pressing down would move him back, left would be HIS left, and right would HIS right. Instead, I am forced to become accustomed to the new movement.

Did any of the Fight Night fans out there use boxer relative movement configurations during Fight Night 1,2, or 3?

It's the only thing I'm complaining about, besides that, fun game. Vivid graphics, great knockdowns, terrific new corner system, LOADS of boxers, cannot WAIT to play the full version. I seriously hope they put in a configuration for boxer relative movement.
Working...
X