No announcement yet.

FNR4 Demo Pros and Cons

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FNR4 Demo Pros and Cons

Since the demo has been out for awhile and plenty of yall have had the chance to play it, what do yall like about the game and what do you hate about the game?

Like:
    The Graphics
    commentary
    The Kos and Kds
    The Get up system
    punch stat tracking
    the new corner game
    No More Buttons!!
    The Replays

Hate:
    the way the punches look and sound
    The countering system very annoying and easy to exploit
    the new analog stick punching controls

Impossible to ko or kd someone :@

Comment

You guys can enjoy spending 60 bucks on the new fight night, I'll be at home playing fight night round 3. There are way too many cons to even list for this to be worth 60 bucks, I'll wait for a huge price-drop if I ever decide to get this game. Everything in the game is a turn-off from the cartoony graphics, bad controls(not custom controls like other fn), no ref in the ring, the people in the background don't even look like their watching a boxing match. Just alot of crap. Yes the graphics are nice and pretty but it can't just be me who thinks alot of the character models look very cartoony.
      Last edited by ACHlLLES; 05-30-2009, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 :) View Post
        Impossible to ko or kd someone :@
        you must need more practice it's easy to get knockdowns and ko's. I hardly have a fight that goes the distance.

Some of those things they already said they worked on. The sound for example they said pretty much sucked in the demo and that will be fixed.

Also the countering they said will occur less frequent.

Comment

Knockdowns are easy as ****. When I fight I barley get passed the first round.

This game is good. I like the changes. Can't wait for the full release.

Comment

Yeah they need to fix the countering **** all my brother does when i fight is is block his body and lean from side to side, that allows him to counter even one of my jabs. The countering system is flawed and can be exploited easily. I'm not buying it the day it comes out, I'll be gone by then but, I'm gonna hop on here and see how you guys like it. I hope they make good on their promises and polish up EVERYTHING for the full retail copy of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by MrUnKnockoutabl View Post
              Yeah they need to fix the countering **** all my brother does when i fight is is block his body and lean from side to side, that allows him to counter even one of my jabs. The countering system is flawed and can be exploited easily. I'm not buying it the day it comes out, I'll be gone by then but, I'm gonna hop on here and see how you guys like it. I hope they make good on their promises and polish up EVERYTHING for the full retail copy of the game.
              The game is a month away, they're not polishing up **** unless you download patches.

Comment

You guys can't play for **** thats why you can't KO or can't last.

I hate it when sometimes my boxer freezes and I can only dodge and block but can't move and punch. Common bug.

Comment

anybody got a list of the fighters in the game?

Comment

I haven't played it yet but I like the graphics, the commentary, the Physics. I don't like that there are no more buttons....the way the punches look and the sound of them. The new corner game is just freaking stupid. Why the hell do you have to get points??? I thought it was about your corner being good and not what you did in the round.

Comment

Working...
                    X