No announcement yet.

IMO, FNR4 is as good as it gets...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMO, FNR4 is as good as it gets...

...Aside from a few small problems that will probably be fixed before release, I really don't see what else they could have done to make this a better game

3 rounds on Easy is hardly anything to go by, but the gameplay is great, the physics are brilliantly designed and I really like how the game looks (the improved torso's should really help)

The Career mode, Online and Customization sound amazing... and can only add to the experience

If the fighters are all varied and really throw punches like in real life, I'll be extremely happy with it

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
    ...Aside from a few small problems that will probably be fixed before release, I really don't see what else they could have done to make this a better game

3 rounds on Easy is hardly anything to go by, but the gameplay is great, the physics are brilliantly designed and I really like how the game looks (the improved torso's should really help)

The Career mode, Online and Customization sound amazing... and can only add to the experience

If the fighters are all varied and really throw punches like in real life, I'll be extremely happy with it
    It's good I played the demo yesterday. My only problem is that Dawson, Marquez, Mayweather, and Hopkins are not in the game. Or so I have seen. I've seen various rosters but I haven't seen those at all.

Comment

Originally posted by lefhooktodabody View Post
      It's good I played the demo yesterday. My only problem is that Dawson, Marquez, Mayweather, and Hopkins are not in the game. Or so I have seen. I've seen various rosters but I haven't seen those at all.
      Well it was Floyd's fault for him not being in the game... and it's probably true for most of the other fighters not involved, there's no other reason EA would pass on adding more selling points to their game aside from the money demanded by them...

With the same stuff they got in the Tiger Woods game, creating Floyd or Hopkins shouldn't be to hard... upload a photo online and your good to go.

Comment

This has been posted before, somebody used the Tiger Woods Gameface feature to make Froch

Comment

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
          This has been posted before, somebody used the Tiger Woods Gameface feature to make Froch

Damn that's pretty dope.

Comment

Another thing you can do in the Demo that you couldn't really do in FNR3, is keeping the opponent at bay with the jab, then jumping in and throwing some flurries and getting out... Coming in at different angles and throwing really does look authentic.

Comment

Yeah u may be able to make it look like the person, but........

You wont hear the name, it will be saying some cheesy nickname

"The Cobra"

"Sweetness"

"Bonecrusher"

thats gay

Comment

Originally posted by McAlister View Post

"The Cobra"
                Well that's Froch done...
                What was all this talk of Hopkins being in the game?

Comment

WOW that game face is AWESOME

Comment

Hopkins looks to be in it. There will also be DLC so I'm sure we will be able to download additional fighters later.

Comment

Working...
                    X