No announcement yet.

resident evil 4 vs resident evil 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• resident evil 4 vs resident evil 5

playing resident evil 5 and i'm not liking it, it just seems like a graphics whore. Plus for it being on the next generation of consoles the world isn't really open-ended at all. Does anyone know how much gamestop will buy it from me for? If I can get 25 dollars in cash for it at gamestop, I might trade it in because I think this game is dog**** so far.
    RE 4
    66.67%
    RE 5
    25.00%
    I like them the same in their own ways
    8.33%
    Last edited by ACHlLLES; 05-27-2009, 05:05 PM.

You will get probably a third of their selling price. Probably 15-20 bucks

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
      playing resident evil 5 and i'm not liking it, it just seems like a graphics whore. Plus for it being on the next generation of consoles the world isn't really open-ended at all. Does anyone know how much gamestop will buy it from me for? If I can get 25 dollars in cash for it at gamestop, I might trade it in because I think this game is dog**** so far.
      It's not all bad there are a few good levels along with some cool bosses.Re4 is tons better but the old scary RE games are 10 times better than both. How far are you in the game anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by _PlaT_NuM_ View Post
        It's not all bad there are a few good levels along with some cool bosses.Re4 is tons better but the old scary RE games are 10 times better than both. How far are you in the game anyway?
        I don't think I've even fought a boss yet and it just seems so dull like I've already been here done that and one way paththroughs are boring. Oh their was a cave I was in which I could take 2 different pathways, big ****ing whoop.

Comment

Don't ever trade in your games to gamestop. Its never a good deal. Just sell them on Ebay. You get more than half if the game is still good with little scratches. the game cost 59.00 you can probably sell it for 45.00 to 50 bucks on Ebay.

Comment

Re4 was a much better game IMO.

The story line was more entertaining and the atmosphere was better.

Gameplay equal. Graphics better in 5 but so what.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Redfield > Leon. Both games are awesome, and very similar in gameplay. I'd say RE5. The Mercenaries mode is more fun than RE4 bonus game.

Comment

I'm on my second go around on RE5. I thought the game sucked on the first two levels. I'm glad I kept playing it because the game started getting really cool really fast.

If your not using the co-op feature your really missing out on all the fun. If you want to co-op the game hit me up, my gamer tag is hairyflex.

Comment

Originally posted by badblood View Post
                  I'm on my second go around on RE5. I thought the game sucked on the first two levels. I'm glad I kept playing it because the game started getting really cool really fast.

If your not using the co-op feature your really missing out on all the fun. If you want to co-op the game hit me up, my gamer tag is hairyflex.
                  I'm a ps3 player, I don't own a ****box anymore since 2 of my xbox360 broke!

Comment

I'm a ps3 player, I don't own a ****box anymore since 2 of my xbox360 broke!
                    Then play by yourself cause you and some 5 year old kid is South East Asia are the only ones that have a PS3.

Comment

Working...
                    X