No announcement yet.

Ufc sucks badd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ufc sucks badd

Worst game i have played in years!!! ****y gameplay (hit or get hit) bull**** (kos) spam merchants online impossible for 'ground work' waste of money

do not buy this ****.i just snapped my disc and put it in the thrash!

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 :) View Post
    Worst game i have played in years!!! ****y gameplay (hit or get hit) bull**** (kos) spam merchants online impossible for 'ground work' waste of money

You were seriously putting me off buying this game until you said you snapped the disc.

Someone stupid enough to snap a game instead taking it back for the money is clearly a tool.

Comment

I would of had that.

Comment

I played the demo and was quite dissapointed . There were quite a few times where i was beating my opponent soundly then out of nowhere they would land a head kick or sometimes just a jab and i would be kod. I hated how your mouthguard comes out after every time you're kod and submissions were completely unnecessary . Out of the thirty or so times i played none of my wins came by submission . Its like they put this essential part of mma in as an afterthought. On a positive note the music is great and the graphics are realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by beecherhq View Post
          You were seriously putting me off buying this game until you said you snapped the disc.

Someone stupid enough to snap a game instead taking it back for the money is clearly a tool.
          I was livid at losing for the third time in a row online and had to do something. It made me feel better.

Comment

Fuck UFC......

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho Active View Post
              Fuck UFC......
              Sigged for truth

Comment

Sigged for truth
                Why would you even pay for any gay UFC ****?

I'm disappointed in you.

Comment

For me is a good game and i dint pay 60 buck for it lol i have that hackidy **** ...is a good game dough kind of tricky.but i understand u just wait for FNR4

Comment

Originally posted by boxingp4p View Post
                    I played the demo and was quite dissapointed . There were quite a few times where i was beating my opponent soundly then out of nowhere they would land a head kick or sometimes just a jab and i would be kod.
                    did you play the tutorial, also, what you described happens in mma all the time

Comment

Working...
                    X