Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of my PS3 game collection thus far?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of my PS3 game collection thus far?

Fight Night Round 3 *currently own*

Viking Battle for Asgard *currently own*

Heavenly Sword *probably will come in the mail tomorrow*

Resident Evil 4 *Came in a 4 game package I bought off ebay comes tomorrow or Friday*

Street Fighter IV *Came in a 4 game package I bought off ebay comes tomorrow or Friday*

Star Wars The Force Unleashed *Came in a 4 game package I bought off ebay comes tomorrow or Friday*

007 Quantum of Solice *Came in a 4 game package I bought off ebay comes tomorrow or Friday*
    All of them are great games, I like your style in games
    0.00%
    I like some of them, but not all of them
    72.73%
    Bad, better games to own on the ps3 than those
    18.18%
    Other
    9.09%

well i guess what matters the most is what you think about your collection

but i can tell you that star wars is a hell of a fun game and that comes from someone who hates the movies

Comment

Originally posted by Grapes View Post
      well i guess what matters the most is what you think about your collection

but i can tell you that star wars is a hell of a fun game and that comes from someone who hates the movies
      Yeah that came in the package I bought off ebay, I loved it for the 360 before my two 360s got the redring of death.

The games I haven't played are heavenly sword, resident evil 4, Street Fighter IV, and I briefly played the 007 game for the 360 before it broke. And it seemed like a fun/decent shooter.

Comment

Wanted to add the fact that Viking Battle for Asgard is a good game but a disappointment for the fact that I think the game creators could have done so much more like atleast make the mouths move on the animations when they talk... Lazy asses but the world is quite beautiful like the ocean looks alot like the real ocean.

Comment

Lack of competitive gaming.

Comment

Comment

heavenly sword is nice, but short as ****....you shoulda got ratchet and clank future or uncharted....

metal gear solid 4 is an obvious one too....

but its still a nice list of games, especially street fighter and Resident.............

Comment

Originally posted by ЯiZО View Post
                Damn right, son.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                  heavenly sword is nice, but short as ****....you shoulda got ratchet and clank future or uncharted....

metal gear solid 4 is an obvious one too....

but its still a nice list of games, especially street fighter and Resident.............
                  I paid 108(8 bucks shipping). Resident Evil 4 is sealed and a new copy, Street Fighter is used but in great condition from what seller said, Star Wars unleashed used in great condition, and so on... and 007.

Do you think I got a deal or ripped? I was bidding I think it was a fairly good deal for the fact that I believe a used copy of street fighter is still expensive atleast at gamestop. Gamestop never sells used games for cheap, that is why I never really buy used games from their, why buy a used game if I can pay like 2-3 bucks for the new sealed copy?

Comment

itwas definatly a good deal....like 27 each game...

Comment

Working...
                    X