Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the better feeling controller? Xbox360 vs Ps3?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the better feeling controller? Xbox360 vs Ps3?

I love my ps3 because it hasn't overheated and feels cold when it runs for the most part... But since I've switched systems I feel like the xbox360 controller is so much better and that the ps3 controller feels like cheap plastic. Oh, I did get the vibrations to work by updating my ps3 though, but even the vibrate feels lame compared to the xbox360 controllers... Lame **** right about now
    Xbox 360
    60.00%
    Ps3
    40.00%

I used to love the PS2 controllers and thought any other controller was strange. Now I own an Xbox, I hate the PS3 controllers, the sticks just feel like they in the wrong place and awkward to use.

Comment

Ps3

Using the x-box controller feels like making love to Vannessa Felts. Uncomfortable.

Comment

Ps3 is like wanking with your weakest hand. Possible, still good, but not as comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by Merseysideblood View Post
          Ps3 is like wanking with your weakest hand. Possible, still good, but not as comfortable.
          That saying fits it perfectly

Comment

Also wanted to add in the fact that the ps3 controllers feel like they were made for little girly hands. The controller feels small and like cheap plastic

Comment

Prefer the Xbox one tbh, but I play my PS3 more.

As long as you have Dualshock 3's you should be fine. The Xbox one is horrible for Street fighter type games and hack and slash typ games though...

Comment

Even the ps2 controller ****s all over the ps3 one..

xbox 360 controller > ps2 controller > ps3 controller

Comment

The PS3 controller is too small for my hands lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                    Prefer the Xbox one tbh, but I play my PS3 more.

As long as you have Dualshock 3's you should be fine. The Xbox one is horrible for Street fighter type games and hack and slash typ games though...
                    Same here..

Comment

Working...
                    X