Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Night Round 4 Playstation 3 glitch for those who haven't seen it. Pretty funny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Fight Night Round 4 Playstation 3 glitch for those who haven't seen it. Pretty funny

lmao, nice feature

Comment

Hattons landing punches and its taking hardly anything off the health bar. Looks like you've got to land 1000 punches to drop him.

Comment

yo whats the deal with the create a player ??? i heard u can make it look just like anybody?? how does that work ??

Comment

wow that game looks pretty bad wtf

Comment

Originally posted by JayWater39 View Post
            yo whats the deal with the create a player ??? i heard u can make it look just like anybody?? how does that work ??
            You take picture and any picture from the net that has good detail and you upload it and it basically puts that face onto your created players face. I haven't tried it, but people who played tigerwoods have that gamerface in their and they use that to make whoever they want. You could put Rampage Jackson face on their and make him in Fight Night Round 4. Should be good.

Comment

Originally posted by NoFear24 View Post
              You take picture and any picture from the net that has good detail and you upload it and it basically puts that face onto your created players face. I haven't tried it, but people who played tigerwoods have that gamerface in their and they use that to make whoever they want. You could put Rampage Jackson face on their and make him in Fight Night Round 4. Should be good.
              so u dont need to scan a pic just have a pic on a web url?

Comment

Its an early build.. SO im not surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by JayWater39 View Post
                  so u dont need to scan a pic just have a pic on a web url?
                  Ya. any pic from the Web will do.

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
                    Its an early build.. SO im not surprised.
                    Ya, I just posted it because it look funny as hell.. I finally got the demo today and I must say, I'm pretty impressed with it so far. I really need to fight a human player though because fighting computers to me gets boring after awhile no matter what game it is. Can't wait for the Full game because this is gonna be the best boxing game ever.

Comment

Working...
                    X