No announcement yet.

Favorite boss battles!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el guason456 View Post
    theres an easier way to beat Galamoth. just equip the beryl circlet and youre good to go. GOAT video game IMO....any other games like this one?
    Not really. Even the team that made "Symphony of the Night" cannot replicate their success with any other title.

They worked on "Lament of Innocence" on the PS2, which was pretty damn good in my opinion (though not as great as SOTN). If you haven't played it you should check it out, it's the best 3D Castlevania ever created IMO.

(Though admittedly, there's not much competition on that front. All we have is Lament, Curse of Darkness, and that god awful Castlevania on the N64.)

Comment

Pretty spot-on review of "Lament" on the PS2 for you to check out.

Comment

Zeus from god of war 2.

not particually a hard last level but that has got to be the greatest ending of any modern game. it was like some kind of film.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra 2K9 View Post
          Zeus from god of war 2.

not particually a hard last level but that has got to be the greatest ending of any modern game. it was like some kind of film.
          Yeah, Kratos and the Titans scaling mount Olympus at the end almost gave me a hard on.

Comment

Originally posted by TucanMcGinty View Post
            Yeah, Kratos and the Titans scaling mount Olympus at the end almost gave me a hard on.
            Yeah man, i remember renting that game with a friend when it first came out, we played non-stop until we finished the game.

Another one is Vergil from devil may cry 3:

That guy is hard as hell, don't let the video fool you. The guy playing is good and he has every weapon in the game maxed and all combos and stuff.

Just watching that video made me fire up my ps2 to play some dmc3, great game.

Comment

Emerald Weapon from FFVII was ridiculously hard the first time I played that game. He was an optional boss battle, but a boss nonetheless. Took me several hours to beat that ****er. Sephiroth as well.

Algus from FFT.

Vulcan Raven from Metal Gear Solid. The End from "Snake Eater".

Bobo from Double Dragon.

Rolento from Final Fight.

Dario and Garai from Chrono Cross.

The Killer Bee from EVO.

many more.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
                Emerald Weapon from FFVII was ridiculously hard the first time I played that game. He was an optional boss battle, but a boss nonetheless. Took me several hours to beat that ****er. Sephiroth as well.
                Yeah that guy was insane, the only way i beat him was using using knight of the round with the materia that makes you use it twice, then just use mimic with the other characters. Those were the good old days.

Comment

all god of war bosses are epic really well designed battles
                  the pyramid head was very easy once u figured it out
                  and i didnt have any troubles with the fury the one who was ****ing hard was the old guy with the sniper rifle

Comment

No game can beat this boss.

"Legend of Legia"

This game wins "HANDS DOWN HARDEST, yet FAVORITE BOSS BATTLES OF ALL TIME"

I dare you to play this game, and just try to beat this ****ing bird on your first try. I dare you.

I like this boss because this mother****er mad me think A LOT! I was young though, I know this time i'll just break my control if I try this ****er again.

Comment

Metal Gear Solid 1 was a good boss

Comment

Working...
                      X