Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

God Of War III Official Trailer. H0LY SHYT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually i read the ps3 was making profit back in august....i guess its still doing a marginal profit even with the recession, butthey had been selling em ps3s on a loss for almost 2 years, thats why they are reluclant to a price drop right now...im almost sure that next november the ps3 will be 300 bucks....but maybe they should take a chance with a 350 bundle with killzone 2 in february.......

Comment

they need to make this for 360

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
        they need to make this for 360
        unfortunately for 360 owners, this game is developed by a sony second party studio, so this has basically no chance of appearing on 360;...

Comment

GOW series are one of the best games sony has ever made.since the first one its graphics where ridiculous.in GOW 2 the graphic didn't even look ps2.

Comment

im surprised ps took so long to make emseves a real big selling franchise of their own...i mean they had all the good games but they never had a mario or a halo.....GOW is the only one to somewhat approach that recently.....i think crash bandicoot was the one who Had a shot before GOW....till naughty dog decided(or had to) not make crash anymore...

Comment

Working...
            X