No announcement yet.

PS3 Home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS3 Home

Anyone tried this ****?.... It's out right now...for free.... anyone know what its all about? I know its like an interactive social lounge where you can walk around, make your own apartment..invite friends, play mini games: bowling, pool, arcade, etcetc ...gangbang sum girls lol. I cant even download it...but ppl are already using it

Failure or Success?

i just read in an article about it 10 mins ago... didnt quite understand the concept

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      i just read in an article about it 10 mins ago... didnt quite understand the concept
      same here..im downloading as we speak.....meh...it's free...and i'll probably be bored of it in like 15 minutes haha

Comment

its basically a place to meet gamers with a sim-like avatar....you can talk-write to them.....dance....play mini-games...or invite them to play a game you both own......

you also have your personal space...like an aprtment and can put whatever you want in it....

the problem is that since the servers are gonna take a huge hit now that it is open for more people, the features feel pretty dry right now.....not much to do......i guess the psn community is not as online oriented so far......if they do that **** that trophys will give you money to spend in home, then it should get better, nothing better to estimulate people than encourage them to prove their e-pennis is bigger than everyone else's....

Comment

failure....that sims **** is gay

Comment

Downloaded this yesterday, and it gets boring after 10 mins. The games on it are ****, noone has a mic and noone talks.

Comment

still in beta stage...im sure it'll be better later on....but it is quite gay

Comment

I've been in the beta for a minute and its boring right now. Maybe it gets more interesting when they tweak it and when more of the guys I play with online also get it.

Now what PS Home is Suppose to do:

Its suppose to be like WoW (World of Warcraft) where you can just chill in the open and meet up with friends if they are online and its the place you are if your not in a game playing. From what I gather WoW guys get together to do missions. The same is hoped for in Home where friends will meet up, standing close to each other will actually be an easy way of having Group Chat.

So you can BS like you already do before choosing a game to play with your friends. Then you guys can all just go to the game directly from home.

I also believe that all games, or at least the more popular games will have their own lounges.

Comment

Working...
                X