No announcement yet.

Resistance 2 is the S*IT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Resistance 2 is the S*IT

It came out today in the UK,this game is crazy,the weapons are unbelievable,the Chimera are some bad mother ****ers,im giving it a rest for the night,and tomorrow im back onit,and i aint coming back to this thread until ive finished it,incase of spoilers!

If you're any good.. Maybe you can join the clan im in. "CYP"

Its pretty ****ing huge. Im not the captain though.. I was looking for a big clan and they are one. They play capture the core mode though.. Sometimes team deathmatch.

Game is bad ass though... They should be able to make it even better with some minor updates.

Comment

Originally posted by bishop2006 View Post
      It came out today in the UK,this game is crazy,the weapons are unbelievable,the Chimera are some bad mother ****ers,im giving it a rest for the night,and tomorrow im back onit,and i aint coming back to this thread until ive finished it,incase of spoilers!
      I ordered it the other day. Will hopefully be here tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
        I ordered it the other day. Will hopefully be here tomorrow.
        Shutup you ****

Comment

This game is awesome if you haven't played:

The Halo series
          Gears of War or Gears of War 2
          Crysis
          Left 4 Dead

End of discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
            This game is awesome if you haven't played:

The Halo series
            Gears of War or Gears of War 2
            Crysis
            Left 4 Dead

End of discussion.
            You're a fanboy.

I bet you haven't even touched Resistance 2.

Halo = Overrated. 2 was the best. Resistance 2 > Halo 1-3
            Gears of War 1 was better than 2
            Crysis on the PC owns.. Better have a good graphics card. (I'll stick with COD4)
            Left for Dead is ok. Nothing special.

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
              You're a fanboy.

Crysis on the PC owns.. Better have a good graphics card. (I'll stick with COD4)
              Gotta disagree,Gears 2 kills Gears 1,Gears 1 story is a peice of **** compared to Gears 2 story,Gears 2 is like a movie,and a very good story,the only thing it needs to fix is the match making,which has improved slightly since the patch,i was getting into matches lightning quick today

Comment

Gears 2 is a superior game to Resistance 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
                  You're a fanboy.

I'm a fan boy because I like those games better than Resistance 2, right? Before I made that post, I had just thoroughly played/watched/enjoyed Resistance 2 for a good 8 hours. Great concept and all, but wrong system at the wrong time executed in the wrong way.

Halo is overrated? Last time I checked it's generally accepted as the greatest and most innovative FPS of all time on every major website. But wait, they must be fan boys too, right?

Gears of War 1 was better than 2? Awesome, but I don't get your argument here. That didn't really help you.

'Crysis on the PC?' I didn't know there was a Crysis off the PC, or that there was a platform that could dream of handling it. I own this game and love playing it, but again, I don't get your argument (If there was one).

'Left 4 Dead is ok.' Yeah, since there are other officially released games like Left 4 Dead? Null and void argument. What a surprise?

In conclusion, labeling me a fan boy is one of the most hypocritical things I could ever think of, especially coming from YOU. Your negative review of every Xbox game that I had listed, the complete opposite of EVERY professional opinion of this games can be one of two things: You trying to be 'Cool' and an 'Individual,' or you just being a dense ****ing PS3 Weeaboo, Japhappy fan boy.

Gtfo.

Comment

I've had it for over a week and still not played it.

Comment

Working...
                    X