Yakuza
    Hitman Contracts
    Return to castle Wolfenstein
    Dynasty Warriors 5: Empires
    Spartan: Total Warriors
    God of War
    Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven

if so are they any good?
    Why does hardly anybody reply to my threads?

Comment

Originally posted by Calzaghe 2K7 View Post
      Yakuza
      Hitman Contracts
      Return to castle Wolfenstein
      Dynasty Warriors 5: Empires
      Spartan: Total Warriors
      God of War
      Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven

if so are they any good?
      Yakuza, didn`t play it but it got some decent reviews, think of old games like double dragon and street of rage modernized.

Hitman is a great serie, every game is worth playing.

Return to castle Wolfenstein was awesome on the pc because of the multiplayer, if its for consoles, meh.

Dynasty warrior, some people like the serie, i think it's pretty boring. I didn't play #5 but honestly, its the same ****.

Spartant: Total Warriors, God of War rip off, not as good but pretty sweet.

God of War, best play station 2 game ever made, the only competitor would be God of War 2. Amazing game, really.

Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven, the last Tenchu game sucked hard, but this one got some pretty good reviews, haven't played it myself.

There you go, if you were to only get 1 get God of War, perfect mix of action and story telling. One of the rare playstation 2 game i actually finished and started a new game right away.

Comment

Thank you. im considering buying Yakuza,return to wolfenstein,spartan total warrior and god of war.

Comment

Originally posted by Calzaghe 2K7 View Post
          Thank you. im considering buying Yakuza,return to wolfenstein,spartan total warrior and god of war.
          That would be good, but personally i would change wolfenstein for Hitman, better game, longer game and more replay value. Plus being a hitman and killing your target any way you want is pretty sweet.

Comment

Hitman is the best game on that list

Comment

Return to castle Wolfenstein has one of the funest multiplayers ever

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
                Return to castle Wolfenstein has one of the funest multiplayers ever
                On the first mission do you start off in a dungeon place where some mad scientist/doctor is electricuting some guy?

Comment

Working...
                X