Resistance 2 gets 9.5 from Ign.com

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resistance 2 gets 9.5 from Ign.com

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/924/924372p1.html

Great news! Cant wait to get this,i wonder what Gears will get,i think 9.4 or 9.5,i doubt it'll get higher because Resistance offers more from multiplayer and co-op,everyone needs to buy this

Didn't like the first one
    So no, **** you, I'm not getting it.

Comment

Won't sell. Know why? Because it's on the PS3.

Comment

It deserves it, playing the Beta no lag with 60 players and its crazy if you can get everyone in one spot, I'ma get James Bond game first than Mortal Kombat ("rental from gamefly)before trying Resistance cause it'll sure people be playing it for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
          It deserves it, playing the Beta no lag with 60 players and its crazy if you can get everyone in one spot, I'ma get James Bond game first than Mortal Kombat ("rental from gamefly)before trying Resistance cause it'll sure people be playing it for a long time.
          Question,i bought a HDMI wire the other day for like £7 ( $14)

I was playing fight night,and the quality was there,but i recognised the background ( ropes etc ) wasnt TOO detailed,now my 360 is picture perfect

What do u think i should do? U got any tips for me on how to do the settings,also do u think i should by the official PS3 HDMI wire,i would but i hear alot of people saying theres really no difference between a cheap HDMI wire and an expensive one

Comment

Originally posted by bishop2006 View Post

I was playing fight night,and the quality was there,but i recognised the background ( ropes etc ) wasnt TOO detailed,now my 360 is picture perfect

What do u think i should do? U got any tips for me on how to do the settings,also do u think i should by the official PS3 HDMI wire,i would but i hear alot of people saying theres really no difference between a cheap HDMI wire and an expensive one
            Firstly to the point of the HDMI cables, dont bother with it bro seriously.

Also, you have a lot of separate custom system settings on PS3's that allow you to optimize the video and audio to your specific TV's capabilities and audio capabilities. You have to see what your TV and Audio system's capabilities are and then customize the PS3 settings. You might be under utilizing your PS3 if you are running stock settings.

Comment

preordered it yesterday, so thats good news.

Comment

Originally posted by bishop2006 View Post

Depends if you got a good TV or not, thats the difference because the cables will only complement your television. Some TVs are made for video games some aren't. I got two Plasmas and a Flat Screen from Sony, which one I perfer the Flat screen, I play better on it.
                Last edited by IwatchBoxing; 10-28-2008, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X