No announcement yet.

Anybody have a Gamebridge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody have a Gamebridge

What cables do you use to record your video games? I have a PS3, I want to record my gameplay any suggestions? I dont know how to connect my gamebridge into the system, what do I need...
    Last edited by IwatchBoxing; 10-24-2008, 12:37 PM.

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
    What cables do you use to record your video games? I have a PS3, I want to record my gameplay any suggestions?
    Look into Pinnacle or Dazzleplatinum. They are capture cards which you use with your Laptop/PC and connect to your TV. The only problem would be on your OS as there have been many reported problems with people who have Vista and using the aforementioned capture cards, even though they state on box and advertisements Vista Compatible.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
      Look into Pinnacle or Dazzleplatinum. They are capture cards which you use with your Laptop/PC and connect to your TV. The only problem would be on your OS as there have been many reported problems with people who have Vista and using the aforementioned capture cards, even though they state on box and advertisements Vista Compatible.
      Damn but I bought a Gamebridge already till be more money and the setup will be the same, Im buying a bunch of cables to see which one works, including a rf cable, a universal cable with s-video from game spot and now a Monster Cable RF F-Pin Video Cable (8 feet) (THXV100F8WHT), Stereo Audio/video Dubbing Cables ,RCA Composite Audi video cable by Sellbuz
      I dont know what Im doing, itd be best to record the telervision so I could play the games on my TV.

Comment

So is Dazzle easier to use, it has something to connect to your television and you dont have to go out and buy it?

Comment

So is Dazzle easier to use, it has something to connect to your television and you dont have to go out and buy it?
          The dazzle uses simple cables, so its like connecting your VCR/DVD player to your TV with AVC (white,red, yellow cable) from my last experience with them.

I went over to Vista for Business purposes (Company software) so haven't used it for some time.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
            The dazzle uses simple cables, so its like connecting your VCR/DVD player to your TV with AVC (white,red, yellow cable) from my last experience with them.

I went over to Vista for Business purposes (Company software) so haven't used it for some time.
            Gamebridge has the red white yellow cables too to plug in , si i just bought some, ima connect it to my tv and plug them into the gamebridge? or do i use the ref cable? compisite cables without s video. i dunno wtf im doing i should of bought dazzle instead

Comment

how did you set up your dazzle, what kind of av cables. tell me your setup. thanks

Comment

Gamebridge has the red white yellow cables too to plug in , si i just bought some, ima connect it to my tv and plug them into the gamebridge? or do i use the ref cable? compisite cables without s video. i dunno wtf im doing i should of bought dazzle instead
                I'm not expereinced with Gamebridge, most of my clan m8's and friends from GB who record battles use pinnacle or dazzle thats why I'm familiar with them. Gamebridge might work great, I'm not putting them down, the only thing is that it doesn't have the large user support that the other two would give me if I had a problem.

Also regarding hooking it up, I guess since you have the cables its a matter of trial and error. It might also be redundant connections, meaning you can use either of the connections you choose be it AV cables, S-Video.....for a larger compatibility pool.

Comment

Working...
                X