No announcement yet.

Anyone have a Resistance 2 Beta Code?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Left2Body..

I have the beta... If you still have another one... Can you still send it? For my friend? If not its cool. He played part 1 and wants to see this one.

Comment

Aight bro.

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
        Hows Far Cry you been playing the single player i see by your thropies
        It's pretty good I will give it a 8/10, maybe a rental perhaps??

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
          It's pretty good I will give it a 8/10, maybe a rental perhaps??
          Yeah im playing it right now, i would give it an 8 to it. Seems like theirs nothing there your just in the middle of nowhere, no crosshairs and after you finbished a ranked matvh you return to the menu. James Bond I will rent, it could be better because it has tactics.

Comment

Yeah im playing it right now, i would give it an 8 to it. Seems like theirs nothing there your just in the middle of nowhere, no crosshairs and after you finbished a ranked matvh you return to the menu. James Bond I will rent, it could be better because it has tactics.
            yep, let me know how that game is when you play it..

Comment

yep, let me know how that game is when you play it..
              Every PS3 game has let me down I cant wait for Wolfenstein to come out, but I cant play Xbox360 because the government littterly killed my system and wont let me play wireless games.

Comment

Every PS3 game has let me down I cant wait for Wolfenstein to come out, but I cant play Xbox360 because the government littterly killed my system and wont let me play wireless games.
                Same here<<< especially with the online playing. The best online experience I have had is BF Bad Company, haven't got tired of playing it...

Comment

Same here<<< especially with the online playing. The best online experience I have had is BF Bad Company, haven't got tired of playing it...
                  Multiplayer sucks theres no rooms to play in and one game and your back at the start menu.

Comment

Multiplayer sucks theres no rooms to play in and one game and your back at the start menu.
                    Ya man..that **** really let me down...as in matter of fact no game has brought in a good multiplayer like BF: BC, I hope Killzone 2 brings that in....

Comment

Ya man..that **** really let me down...as in matter of fact no game has brought in a good multiplayer like BF: BC, I hope Killzone 2 brings that in....
                      a week until James Bond comes out, than i gotta wait up to 4 to 5 days to recieve it threw the mail. It says its the best game since Goldeneye in the series, and another good ultiplayer game is Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe

Kill Zone 2 has a class system, if I'm sucking I hope i can hang out and revive dead teammates and it would reward me fort it unlike Far Cry 2 nobody plays as a team and maps are huge. Cant see **** either but just getting the hang of it, right now my setup is ****ed up cause of my place is wack
                      Last edited by IwatchBoxing; 10-28-2008, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X