Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Night Rd.4 Fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMO they need to scrap the entire Fight Night engine. I've played them all and I've hated how bulky and just robotic the characters have always moved.

If Dead or Alive/Street Fighter/Mortal Combat/Any Arcade Fighter can make their combos flow so can Fight Night. The Jabs can't be doubled, the power shots are too slow and the movement is crappy.

Love Fight Night to death, but that's just the way it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
      IMO they need to scrap the entire Fight Night engine. I've played them all and I've hated how bulky and just robotic the characters have always moved.

If Dead or Alive/Street Fighter/Mortal Combat/Any Arcade Fighter can make their combos flow so can Fight Night. The Jabs can't be doubled, the power shots are too slow and the movement is crappy.

Love Fight Night to death, but that's just the way it is.
      You are absolutely right. The double jabs and combos don't flow fluid enough. The Fight Night series had made me mad too, but I'ma see what the new producer put's together...He says he's a boxing fan and loves the sport, so hopefully he's represent the sport he loves.

Comment

• Hopefully the roster will match the good old rosters back when it was KO kings. You could choose from around 20 well known heavyweights now you get about 6.

Comment

• 1 thing that annoyed me about fn3 was jabs were worthless

i mean a jab is the most imoprtant punch in the sport

also id like to see realistic ring entrances

Comment

• they did scrap the entire engine, there rebuilding the entire way everything works.. but there keeping the total punch controls

Comment

• They should of included me in the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colin McMillan View Post
                They should of included me in the game.
                They might. All you have to do is ask. Here's the producer's Myspace link

http://www.myspace.com/fightnightround4

Comment

• Are any of the Klitchko bro's in the game?

Comment

• Originally posted by Merseysideblood View Post
                    Are any of the Klitchko bro's in the game?
                    There had better be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Merseysideblood View Post
                      Are any of the Klitchko bro's in the game?
                      As of lately the producer has been very quiet about the roster. We have 6 months before the game comes out and they don't want to give us everything right away.

Comment

Working...
                      X