• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fifa 09

Has anyone played the Demo?
    It looks like EA have really stepped it up
    I've only ever played Pro Evo but I hate the next gen versions

I played the demo and loved it. It comes out on the 3rd and I have no 360.

Comment

FIFA had the worst ball physics
      Looks like they've sorted it

Comment

Originally posted by travi$ View Post
        FIFA had the worst ball physics
        Looks like they've sorted it

That was cool. Wish they put those moves in the instruction manual.

Comment

I've seen the demo on live. But I hate demos.. You get to play maybe one half, 2 mins, and it's over. Left you wanting for more. I usually play demos when the game is OUT, so I can go buy it, if I want it of course.

Comment

this demo you can play a full 2 minute per half match......theres 3 oof the big teams(madrid-milan-chelsea) and you can play with them, not just ****ing dinho before the match....i guess this would be a good buy for someone who didnt get fifa08.....but i honestly suck at it.....i cant ****ing score **** on expert......hell i cant even play 10% of the time in their side....

Comment

Manager mode needs to go on forever like in Winning Eleven 9 and I love how players get recycled through the system when they retire. Looks good otherwise, I'll be getting this for sure.

Comment

And hopefully they fixed the team ratings.

The system is pathetic in 08.

Christiano Ronaldo can ****ing fly. Literally.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

They should take everything Football Manager does right outside the game of football, like players who want out of a team, more realistic transfers and transfer fees, having a reserve team and realistic moral. Moral in Fifa 08 is terrible, it's like every player turns into a ***** when they are off for one game. More realistic injuries as well, as much as it annoys me in Football Manager, I actually enjoy having to make a new formation or new strategy when I lose a great player for a weeks or however long.

Comment

i want to play this game so bad! :wank:

Comment

Working...
                    X