Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been playing the beta for Socom:Confrontation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rican411 I already got Famous as a friend.

Comment

Yea I got you too. You online now, pero no ta jugando na.

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
        Yea I got you too. You online now, pero no ta jugando na.
        Yeah Im leaving it on waitin' for Left2body, I got no PS games, I sold them at gamestop. Broke as hell.

Comment

Undefeated and Iwatchboxing I just sent you guys Codes please follow the instructions and enjoy.

Comment

Thanks alot bro.. I appreciate it. You've made my ****ing week.

Comment

made mine too bro props im downloading right now, tvs on the floor in my new house so it'd be hard playing upruight from it, so if i suck.
              Last edited by IwatchBoxing; 09-23-2008, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Playin' you think its good? I just defused two bombs, and set two.

Comment

We are happy to announce that the SOCOM Confrontation Public Beta 1.40 Patch will be released on Friday, September 26th, at 1200 GMT/UTC (8am EDT, 5am PDT, 1pm BST, 9pm JST).

The SOCOM Confrontation 1.40 patch addresses the following issues:

* Fixed an issue which was causing an abnormally large number of simultaneous kills.
                  * Optimized the Armory so that selecting weapons, attachments and general menu navigation are much faster.
                  * Fixed another issue where you could get stuck in spectator cam when late joining a game.
                  * Fixed an issue where occasionally late joiners would have very low framerate and crash when exiting a game.
                  * Fixed an issue where occasionally late joiners would have no audio.
                  * Statistics improvements. Statistics are now being tracked at the team level and not the player level. This will ensure stats are tracked for dropped and late joining players.
                  * Further improved load times for late joiners.
                  * Fixed several stability issues.

The following changes were made based on user feedback:

* Added new burst firing accuracy tuning when moving. You are now more accurate for the initial burst while moving but accuracy deteriorates as you continue to fire more shots.
                  * Scopes are now accurate.
                  * The select screen scoreboard is now exited by pressing the select button.
                  * Improved tiebreaker rules.
                  * New HUD animation to indicate when you are reloading.
                  * Crosshairs now turn grey when your magazine is empty.

We are actively looking into the following issues which are known to exist in the 1.40 patch. These issues will be fixed in a future update.

* The select screen scoreboard, round complete and game complete screens appear blank.
                  * Infrequently, some users loose controller functionality for a couple of seconds.

Please note, this patch also adds game logic to limit the number of people who can late join a game to 5 at a time. If more than 5 people attempt to late join the game you receive a "Game Full" error even though there are still slots in the game. This will be improved in a future update.

Also note, the network latency detection has been added back in. We believe that we have now worked out most of the issues with this. Please report in the SOCOM Confrontation PlayStation.com forums if you are seeing the "red X" disconnect icon under normal gameplay conditions.

Regards,
                  SOCOM Confrontation Online Team

Comment

the beta is ****ed right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X