Fifa 07 Tips

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flawless View Post
    How do you make it go low??
    I got 07 for PS2 and it's either you hold L1 or L2 and press shoot. Check the manual it's in there. But a trick is if you take an free kick close to the box and it's to one side of the goal posts e.g infornt of the left side goal posts you get a left footed guy and a guy who is good at free kicks and you aim as far as you can or close to as far as you can to the left. Then you aim diagonally down to the right or just right and hold it then quickly tap the shoot button. Then it should curve past the wall and past the goalie hopefully to the top left hand corner of the goal where the goalie can not reach. An if it you take a shot on the right hand side. Just get a right footed guy and do the opposite. Can't remember if this works on 07 haven't played it since I got 08.

Look at this Apparently it only works on FIFA 08.

Comment

You guys are no help, I just got destroyed 3-0.

Comment

Now lost on penalties

Comment

One thing I that isn't good about Fifa is the defence. You teams defence is crap and there are gaps a lot of the time. Where as the other teams defence are good they are well positioned and there are hardly any gaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegeta View Post
            I use 4-1-3-2 most of the time.
            Yeah I'll play with the 5-4-1.

Because every rookie **** just keeps pressing the pass button forward and they don't give a **** about being offside. They treat Fifa like it's ****ing hockey and I can't stand that. So now they get EZ'd...........everyone defending.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
              One thing I that isn't good about Fifa is the defence. You teams defence is crap and there are gaps a lot of the time. Where as the other teams defence are good they are well positioned and there are hardly any gaps.
              I like to play in 08..............with Everton.

I've scored my last 8 goals with Yakubu I think. Pretty sweet.

Because he's the lone striker in the 5-4-1.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                I like to play in 08..............with Everton.

I've scored my last 8 goals with Yakubu I think. Pretty sweet.

Because he's the lone striker in the 5-4-1.
                My team I play in 08 is Barcelona. And I play the 4-1-2-1-2 formation. They're basically normal positions unlike some formations which have positions like RCAM etc. Plus a advantage is that when the other team take the kick-off you can run up to the edge of the circle with your guy in the CAM position and quite easily take the ball off the opposition player when they kick-off.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
                  My team I play in 08 is Barcelona. And I play the 4-1-2-1-2 formation. They're basically normal positions unlike some formations which have positions like RCAM etc. Plus a advantage is that when the other team take the kick-off you can run up to the edge of the circle with your guy in the CAM position and quite easily take the ball off the opposition player when they kick-off.
                  I don't play with Barca because they still have Deco and Ronaldinho........and it just doesn't seem authentic right now. lol.

Like I'll sub in Samuel Et'to and Xavi instead.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                    I don't play with Barca because they still have Deco and Ronaldinho........and it just doesn't seem authentic right now. lol.

Like I'll sub in Samuel Et'to and Xavi instead.
                    Well can't you update the teams when you play online?

Comment

^^^^^ya what he said

Comment

Working...
                      X